1.    #1  
    It seems like everbody that installs these themes are having problems with removing them.From what i read and for the people i know that have installed them.I stay away from them!
  2. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    ...okay...
    Briggsie, Briggsie, Briggsie... lol

You complain a lot.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I have made 34 themes, I have installed all of them via preware.. and uninstalled all of the successfully via preware - packets - remove..

I have never had one problem

Most of the issue are A) People cannot follow directions
    B) They are using WebOS Quick Install with poorly formatted .xml theme files

I am sorry if this sound's harsh, but it annoys me when people like me make all of these themes for the community, test them so they work, post instruction, provide support.. and yet people still complain because they cant follow directions, forget to uninstall before a new them is installed or preware freezes...

No one is making you install themes, but if you follow the DIRECTIONS (I would reccommend using prethemer.com via preware) then everything will work fine..

I have themed and unthemed my pre well over 100 times with no issues
    Just found out about themes today and have themed and re-themed multiple times today and have had very little problems. The problems that i have had have been solved with the wonderful restart button.
    Quote Originally Posted by briggsie View Post
    It seems like everbody that installs these themes are having problems with removing them.From what i read and for the people i know that have installed them.I stay away from them!
    Good, could you give the whole forum the same courtesy? Seriously, this is a fail comment and thread.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Briggsie, Briggsie, Briggsie... lol

You complain a lot.
    sorry. i guess that means im getting old
    I to can uninstall all my themes I get an email a day on people asking how to uninstall a theme.. I never had a problem.. Like madelon said people cannot follow directions
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    I to can uninstall all my themes I get an email a day on people asking how to uninstall a theme.. I never had a problem.. Like madelon said people cannot follow directions
    Ditto, it's a bit frustrating, especially when people blame others instead of taking responsibility for their mistakes. Nicely said Madolen
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!