1.    #1  
    Go to the "contest theme" thread and vote for the best theme creator. These members have worked very hard and the voting ends tonight at 7:40pm est.

Let them see what we members think.

CINCK HERE

The reason for this "cross thread" is since the main one is old there is less traffic now and today is the time it needs the most attention. Please forgive me. It is only to get you to go back and give the creators your vote.
  2.    #2  
    "bump" less than 4 hours left
  3.    #3  
    "bump"
    2 hours left
    vote for one of them and make a post there. They really would like the feedback.

why not just bump the actual contest thread?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    why not just bump the actual contest thread?
    Great question.
    It is aged a bit now and many may not go back to it and see that TODAY is the day. It would have been nice to edit the title of the thread by adding the words VOTE NOW but I can't. So I know that ALL of you here are loving, understanding, friends in our Pre family... and you would allow a dumb cross-thread.

35 mins left
    hhaha, fair enough man
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  7.    #7  
    Voting is over. Thanx
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 10/05/2009 at 06:58 PM.