1.    #1  
    could someone please create a VW Jetta MK4 Theme?! i would love this theme so much!
    Perhaps something more generic like a VW theme would work better. With the Mark 6 on the way, MK4's are a bit dated
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    holla for the vw owners on the forum. I've got a mk4 jetta myself.
  4.    #4  
    eh MK5's & 6's are ugly Mk4,3,2 is wer it is at buddy I myself have a Mk4 and it is my favorite car out of my 3 vehichles. So fast and gocart like lol so is someone going to make this a theme?! I can supply Mk4 pics apron request if needed
    Quote Originally Posted by Clampi View Post
    eh MK5's & 6's are ugly Mk4,3,2 is wer it is at buddy I myself have a Mk4 and it is my favorite car out of my 3 vehichles. So fast and gocart like lol so is someone going to make this a theme?! I can supply Mk4 pics apron request if needed
    Meh, I've owned (and still do) Marks 3-5, and I think people just don't give the new ones a chance because they're diehard purists (or snobs ).

But really, what would a MK4 theme have that a general VW theme WOULD'NT? Wallpaper of a MK4? In that case, make a general VW theme and then change your wallpaper.

I only suggest this so that the theme appeals to more people. If more people are likely to download a theme, a themer is more likely to take the time to make one.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

Well, here's one for the GTI (MK5)