Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Here is my second theme, the Green Neon Theme, for people who really want their Pre to 'glow'

It's not quite as in depth as my other theme, yet, but if this one gets good reception, I'll continue work on it. So far, the dialer is pretty much completely done (just need the pin pad) and most of the program icons, as well as the calendar icons. I haven't touched the contacts, messager, or calendar yet, but probably will in the future. So, without further ado, the Green Neon Theme.

If you like this theme, and have a little something to donate, it is greatly appreciated!

Download v 0.5.0 - PreCentral
    PreThemer // Green Neon Theme
    Last edited by nights0223; 10/02/2009 at 03:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    NICE!
    This is one of the best themes I have seen so far. I hope to see the updated version soon.

Good job.
    I very much like this theme, however I am in need of a camera icon for my quick launch bar :P Used to have the original blue, but I really like the style of this theme! Hoping to see some updates that make me want to keep it over the original blue one. Your themes are the best here hands down, no one compares! Thank you.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    I gotta give it to ya man, I think this look pretty damn cool... from one themer to another
    yeah, this is great looking theme, please continue working on it!
    Amazing theme!!...im loving the icons, the dialer and notifications!
    So far this is my favorite theme,awsome color,nice and vivid,Great Job!
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Looks great. What is your other theme?
    nice
    i am having some problems with this theme but it does look nice it you just cannot uninstall it
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    I've had this issue come up a few times and haven't narrowed down the cause but I am using one of the tweaks to show the battery percent. So it'll be 100%, 90%, etc. When switching from the Original Blue Theme to this one (both are awesome btw! tyty) now it's not showing 100% but rather 10 with a missing 0 and missing percent sign. It's not a big deal but thought I'd mention.

Probably not to be mentioned here but after using the different battery display tweaks when I do show the original battery icon it's messed up as well. It's skinny and just not right. Though that's probably a whole thread in itself. I think those battery tweaks will probably need a change to them at some point.
    Last edited by henderjr; 10/05/2009 at 12:15 AM.
    i love this theme. thanks bro. keep it up!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    Great theme! I love the background. Any chance you'd post the wallpaper by itself?
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    love it I want this
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    good job keep it up
    I love your theme after some editing

(colors are more accurate on the phone)
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Endersama View Post
    I love your theme after some editing

(colors are more accurate on the phone)
    Looks good. Once I finish this theme, I'll be releasing it in different colors (Figured I would support this one and get it just right before releasing multiple at the same time).
    Understandable. I decided i wanted to make my own theme, but dont have enough free time just yet. Your icons are the style (neon silhouette-esque) i plan on making, so i figured id at least test it out. I look forward to seeing more themes from you.
    Love this theme and your original blue theme!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast