Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Endersama View Post
    I love your theme after some editing

(colors are more accurate on the phone)
    That's actually pretty well done
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    love the theme. It has managed to stay on my pre for the longest. Short notice however: I'm currently an 73% battery left and the icon is standard white. I know it'll change green again, once the charge gets lower or higher, but the modified icon seems to be missing at this state.
    This is my favorite theme its juss incomplete.... as far as like in messaging can u make it dark background instead of white it throws off the whole neon thing you have going... also can u update the phone part for 1.4 and anything else that has changed recently dimension wise because I really love this theme.. also can u put a lock screen background on this theme .... please and thank you... PM me if you will do it and want to send it straight to me.
    Great theme.
    Any update on the various colors? Theme is great!
    Keep expanding this one. It's great
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Great theme. I had the original blue, which I loved, but then switched to Dark Neon (sorry, not yours, but also no longer available). A WebOS update or two ago, I lost the theme, and went with your Green Neon.... it's stuck ever since. The longest I've had a theme. I made a few updates (e.g. added a Tasks application icon, made the boot logo glow brighter, etc).... seriously love it. I think I'm gonna keep enhancing it unless you post an update first.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12