Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sweet! Been hooked on Fallout 3 for a while now and when I came across this, I just HAD to say something.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Great theme, but is there anyway to change the font color on the text messaging? The black on dark gray is kind of tough to look at when it's bright outside.
  3.    #23  
    Absolutely. Sorry about that, I thought I fixed the messaging font color. When I get home from work i'l fix that
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Any update on the font fix?
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I've tried the update, and no matter what I do. The /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css file fails, and moves it to /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css.rej

I've tried doing it through preware and WebOSQI it doesn't work and it's still black on dark gray.
  6.    #26  
    Did you try restoring the file with webOS Repair Utility? I'm not sure why, but CSS changes don't seem to revert after installing a theme. If you restore that file, it should be all set.

Sorry, if there was any way for me to fix it without having to restore the file i would have done that, i just don't know of any other way.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Nice pics
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Veritas06 View Post
    Did you try restoring the file with webOS Repair Utility? I'm not sure why, but CSS changes don't seem to revert after installing a theme. If you restore that file, it should be all set.

Sorry, if there was any way for me to fix it without having to restore the file i would have done that, i just don't know of any other way.
    Yes, I've tried restoring it then when I reinstall it give the failed message and moves the messaging.css to messaging.css.rej. I've tried doing it then installing, uninstalling then doing it. Each time it doesn't work and fails when trying to install that messaging.css, the only thing I haven't tried is doctoring.

Also, every time I load up preware it always says that I have 1.2.1 installed not 1.2.2
    This is the only theme I would ever think of using thank you so much! If there's an easy fix for the messaging font, then my life will be complete.

I would even love to see the messaging app just reverted to normal, is that possible?
    nothing has worked et to fix the text. have you found a solution?
  11.    #31  
    Use webOS Repair Utility to send this file to:

/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/stylesheets/messaging.css

Leaving for work in 2 minutes, but i'll try to reply to any posts while i'm gone.
    Any fix for the font color in the Messaging app? The link to the messaging.css does not work.
  13.    #33  
    Sorry about that. Wasn't paying attention &removed the file from my account. Ill reupload it when I get to class.
    Never heard of pipboy, or fallout for that matter, but he DOES look like Tintin
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Veritas06

My phone has a happy! I dont know how users create apps but thank you for this one.. If only I could have an ACTUAL pip boy.. I would be happy ^_^..
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12