Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Do you use Adobe products to make the themes?

Just asking 'cause maybe I can help give you a head start on some of the simpler things for a Gator theme by unzipping the files and changing the colors of some of the standard Pre icons, backgrounds, etc.

If you do not wish to publicize your "trade secrets" in the forum, feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qbngator View Post
    Do you use Adobe products to make the themes?

Just asking 'cause maybe I can help give you a head start on some of the simpler things for a Gator theme by unzipping the files and changing the colors of some of the standard Pre icons, backgrounds, etc.

If you do not wish to publicize your "trade secrets" in the forum, feel free to send me a pm.

Thanks!
    The package you use for graphics editing is really a matter of choice - has no impact on creating themes. I tend to use Paint.Net and Corel Paint Shop Pro X2. All that matters really is that the resulting images are PNG files.
    Now that you know we're not playing against each other...are you going to work on a Gators theme? Thanks. And, again, if there are any images that I can help find, just let me know.
    Nice work! Our Alabama theme is crap. Would love to see one like this but in Crimson

Great job, and best of luck anyday except the 7th!
    this is SO sick only reason i got the download stuff was for this theme.
    thanx again
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Hi there,

'Just an update to let you know that the latest WebOSQuickInstall, version 2.96, now installs this theme with on errors and in record time! (3 minutes for me vs the 12 minutes of the prior version!).

Anyone who had install problems in the past, please re-try with the 2.96 version of WOSQI.

(For those Aggies wondering where their theme is, its coming along - about 50% done - but I have had precious little free time for theming as of late. But do not be depressed... it is coming!)

Merry Christmas to all!

Robert
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    A new version is now available that allows the theme to install on OS 1.3.5. Tested using WebOS Quick Install 2.96. Takes about 3-10 minutes and you will go through several error messages, most about file not found. Ignore all the messages until WOSQI gives you the theming complete message. Only thing so far that did not get themed is the PDF Viewer icon.

Note: Once installed, WOSQI's Rever To Default does not become enabled. This is not an issue with this particular theme, as it has been reported with other themes as well. So once installed, until a new version of WOSQI comes out, you can only change themes, but not revert to default.

Enjoy!

Anyone going to Pasadena? I'll be in section 28!!! Go Horns! Hook 'em!
    NM- Wrong thread. Meant to post this in the Cowboy thread!
    i am living in Dallas and am married to a longhorn she loves this app, i put it on my pre for her and will keep it there till after they kick Alabama back home.

i am a Buckeye and have been looking for a good app.

name your price for a quality Buckeye theme the quality of this one. PM me and let me know
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    the phone dialer is messing up. Its sometimes the tower and sometimes green. Im thinking I might need to reload, but I thought I would pass this information along.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Thanks for the feedback Matts4313... Can you identify any particular situation for when it shows green vs the tower? Are you using 2.3.5? I have not ever seen any green on my dialer with that version.

Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by rmackay View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Matts4313... Can you identify any particular situation for when it shows green vs the tower? Are you using 2.3.5? I have not ever seen any green on my dialer with that version.

Robert

I'm sure it can be fixed by reinstalling, but it will happen sometimes in a call when I bring the dial pad up.

for example, you call a 1800 # and when it says 'press 1' I will change to the dial pad and it will revert to the stock dialer.
    BTW I am running the latest IS and your newest version.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Strange, I just did what you said, dialed an 800 number, then pressed one for an option. The dialer pad did come up, but it was the burnt orange, not green. I will keep trying to recreate the problem. Let me know if you find any other ways to recreate the issue.
    Just had to use webosdoctor on my pre, and installed everything new from scratch. After installing the new webosquickinstall 2.96 to install the UT theme, I click on themer and nothing happens and for that manner clicking on anything else besides the help menu. I was able to find the old version 2.03 and is able to manipulate with that one. So my question is can I install the theme with the old version, or do I have to delete it, and if I have to delete it how do I do it?
    I like this theme, i love the longhorns, ive bee havin trouble finding a theme i like everythin about.. i would love, and donate to help you out if you could change the dialer background to somthing better, maybe even just orange.. and the main background... and maybe the icons normal.. i love those.. i would donate alot to help and finallyget a theme i could stick with
    I like this theme, i love the longhorns, ive bee havin trouble finding a theme i like everythin about.. i would love, and donate to help you out if you could change the dialer background to somthing better, maybe even just orange.. and the main background... and maybe the icons normal.. i love those.. i would donate alot to help and finallyget a theme i could stick with
    hi,

I am a graduate from Purdue University. I was wondering if there was someway that you could make a Purdue Boiler Makers Theme. Thanks in advance. I appreciate it!!
    Can you create a Texas A&M theme?
    Gig 'Em '98
    Any chance for an update on this theme for WebOS 1.4? Preware install doesn't work anymore with 1.4 and they've shut down QuickInstall theming for awhile.

Thanks and please keep up the great work!
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast