Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Additional versions of the wallpaper you're using (I'm assuming you nabbed from this thread).
    I'm also adding these two to my original post in the wallpaper thread.

If anyone would like them a different way, let me know via the wallpaper thread referenced above.

Enjoy.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/19/2009 at 08:28 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Awesome, I will include them in the theme as additional wallpapers the user can select!
    Sweet Nacho! I'm now using the 1st one (the black one) and it looks great!
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Hey all, Just recently saw that there is a new update for this awesome theme. As of right now though anytime I try to load upadates for apps or any homebrew apps my phone locks up. The only way I can get it back up and running is by using the "Orange button", Sym, + R command to reboot the phone, and this only started after I installed this theme via PreWare.

I'm planning on applying the update tonight and hopefully it will fix this problem. Anyone else had similar issues, and if so how were they fixed?

Also, I'm planning on removing the theme and installing the updated theme with WOSQI, and will give updates when applied. PEACE
    Quote Originally Posted by O Show View Post
    Hey all, Just recently saw that there is a new update for this awesome theme. As of right now though anytime I try to load upadates for apps or any homebrew apps my phone locks up. The only way I can get it back up and running is by using the "Orange button", Sym, + R command to reboot the phone, and this only started after I installed this theme via PreWare.

I'm planning on applying the update tonight and hopefully it will fix this problem. Anyone else had similar issues, and if so how were they fixed?

Also, I'm planning on removing the theme and installing the updated theme with WOSQI, and will give updates when applied. PEACE
    O Show,

You're last sentence is precisely what you need to do. DO NOT install this theme via Preware. Uninstall current theme and install Longhorns theme via WOSQI only. Great theme isn't it?
    I'm getting these error messages when i try to load
    cannotstat'var/usr/palm/applications/comlinkedin .mobile/icon.png no such file or directory
    outfile//var/usr/palm/applications/com.linkedin.mobile/icon.png

What is this? And what do i need to do to correct this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by smokeycheddar View Post
    I'm getting these error messages when i try to load
    cannotstat'var/usr/palm/applications/comlinkedin .mobile/icon.png no such file or directory
    outfile//var/usr/palm/applications/com.linkedin.mobile/icon.png

What is this? And what do i need to do to correct this problem?
    Don't worry about it as it's normal. It's saying that it cannot locate and alter/change your LinkedIn Mobile icon because you don't have it installed. Just click on ignore and you'll be fine.
    Just downloaded OS 1.3 after removing theme. Tried to reload theme, but received error messages. Any fixes available?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    OS 1.3.1 compatible themes from me will be posted by midnight tonight. Keep checking here. Also, Texas Longhorns will be significantly expanded in reach!

Note: You will need the new WOSQI 2.9+ in order to install when available.

Robert
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Here are screen shots showing some of the new stuff in it!

(it is also WebOSQuickInstall v2.9+ and Palm Web OS 1.3.1 compatible now)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rmackay; 11/16/2009 at 04:19 PM.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Texas Longhorns v2.0.0 is now out! See OP (Original/First Post) of this thread for details!

Enjoy!

Robert MacKay
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Hi there,

I put an easter egg (unexpected image) in this latest version of the theme. Has anyone been able to notice it? Hints...

- It is an image that has never been themed before by anyone (AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK).
    - It is in an app.
    - What city is the University of Texas in?

Robert
    I can't wait to get this - but while trying to install I keep getting the message:

Error 5 (sometimes Error 19)
    Connection timed out: connect

Help!!!
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    To those with WOSQI connection refused errors...

When you get the error, kill WOSQI via Task Mgr.
    Restart WOSQI and re-load the theme and click install (don't revert to default unless there is a different theme currently loaded on the Pre).

It appears, in my testing so far, that WOSQI will continue installing again. You may have to go through this loop/process several times until WOSQI is able to get all the theme done. I personally have not had to go past 6 times before the theme finally completely installed. Using this process I have been able to finally get Longhorns and Cowboys to work.

The same kind of thinking applies to using the Revert To Default option of WOSQI. If needing to Revert To Default to install another theme, it has taken me two tries before it does a Revert To Default with no errors.

Note: Be sure to only kill WOSQI if the error is a connection refused. It it is the missing file error cuz you dont have the particular app, just press OK/Continue on those.

I beleive a new version of WOSQI is underway to address this. But in the meantime, try the above.

Let me know if this works for you!

Robert
    I've been waiting for an hour for this theme to install. Do i just keep waiting or is something wrong and i need start over.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    If it takes more than 15 minutes, then something is wrong.
    I know that a couple of people have messaged you to ask for a Florida Gators theme. This is something that I'd be willing to pay for if it's the same quality/detail as your Texas theme. The Gators theme on PreThemer is not that good, and I have a better wallpaper.

If this is something that you're not willing to do, could you send me a private message with the software needed (and/or steps taken) to build a similar theme for my team? I'd donate for either a Gators theme (up to par with your Texas theme) or for all of the information needed to build a similar theme myself.

Thank you.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qbngator View Post
    I know that a couple of people have messaged you to ask for a Florida Gators theme. This is something that I'd be willing to pay for if it's the same quality/detail as your Texas theme. The Gators theme on PreThemer is not that good, and I have a better wallpaper.

If this is something that you're not willing to do, could you send me a private message with the software needed (and/or steps taken) to build a similar theme for my team? I'd donate for either a Gators theme (up to par with your Texas theme) or for all of the information needed to build a similar theme myself.

Thank you.
    I'd be happy to do one, but I have two things first...

1) I am working on a Texas A&M one first, IF, we beat them on Thanksgiving.
    2) After (1), it would depend if we are playing you for the NC. If so, I will start on it right after the NC. If not, I will start on it right after (1) or when we know we are not playing you. (I just can't make a theme for our opponent until that game is over... LOL )

Robert
    Quote Originally Posted by rmackay View Post
    I'd be happy to do one, but I have two things first...

1) I am working on a Texas A&M one first, IF, we beat them on Thanksgiving.
    2) After (1), it would depend if we are playing you for the NC. If so, I will start on it right after the NC. If not, I will start on it right after (1) or when we know we are not playing you. (I just can't make a theme for our opponent until that game is over... LOL )

Robert
    LOL...awww...c'mon...

Make it a rivarly to see which theme gets the most downloads before the NC game. LOL

If you need help with Gator pictures - or Gator anything - please do not hesitate to message me.

Anyway, I appreciate your response and the fact that you're working/going to work on one of your high-quality themes for us Gators.

Thank you, and...Go Gators!
    I know there will be huge demand for all of these. I will be downloading the Cowboys theme as soon as I my new Pre arrives. Your UT theme is the bomb and I would be happy to provide any OU graphics you might need.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast