Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    WOIS does work, but it does take a Longggggg time (like 5 or more minutes!). Even though it takes longer, I trust it more and seems to handle the special files like the clock faces.

UPDATE - I actually timed it this time. It took just over 9 minutes to install from a Dell laptop (XPS m1330). Let WOQI do its stuff, it will work. Be sure to have rebooted first if you have installed any tweaks.

I got some good progress done tonight on updates to the theme. Will try to finish tomorrow night after the Texas-Colorado game!!!
    Last edited by rmackay; 10/09/2009 at 11:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rmackay View Post
    WOIS does work, but it does take a Longggggg time (like 5 or more minutes!). Even though it takes longer, I trust it more and seems to handle the special files like the clock faces.

UPDATE - I actually timed it this time. It took just over 9 minutes to install from a Dell laptop (XPS m1330). Let WOQI do its stuff, it will work. Be sure to have rebooted first if you have installed any tweaks.

I got some good progress done tonight on updates to the theme. Will try to finish tomorrow night after the Texas-Colorado game!!!
    I was just impatient, it worked fine now that I tried it and walked away for 10 minutes or so. WOIS does install the clocks correctly.

I wont be using Preware in the immediate future, anyway, as it screwed up the App store for me... Specifically the Package Manager.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    ...see the original post for details on changes. There are LOTS of new items themed and many improvements to the prior theme version.

Enjoy and let's destory OU on saturday - Hook 'em !!!!
    Global Posts
    77 Global Posts
    Robert, Hands down this is the nicest theme bar-none. One same problem it's not the Cornhuskers I know this took alot of time but if you could see your way to do the best team in the Big 12 it would be great.
    Scott
    Great update. A real nice touch on the calculator and memo pad. The Texas Fight alternating on bootup and the touch symbol replacement are really cool (I didn't know that could be replaced). Also, a good improvement on the mail icons.

When my sister comes in town this week for the U2 concert, she will be very jealous.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jsa334 View Post
    Robert, Hands down this is the nicest theme bar-none. One same problem it's not the Cornhuskers I know this took alot of time but if you could see your way to do the best team in the Big 12 it would be great.
    Scott
    Hi Scott,

I am sure you had a typo there and meant to say "best team in the Big 12 NORTH". 'Cuz we all know who the best team is in the Big 12...

Robert
    Awesome Theme!
    Donated $1... which says something b/c you're the first person I've donated to for something palm pre based.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Thank you for the donation! I have version 1.3.0 getting uploaded tonight. Even more themed now including app catalog, sprint TV, sprint Navigation, Tasks, etc,
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Here are more screen shots...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rmackay; 10/16/2009 at 01:01 PM.
    Seriously... What do I have to do to get you to make a Dallas Cowboys one like this? $10 Donation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts4313 View Post
    Seriously... What do I have to do to get you to make a Dallas Cowboys one like this? $10 Donation?
    There's already a good Cowboys theme out there that's pretty good, but not as intensive as Rmackay's Longhorn's theme which kicks serious ****! Dude...you HAVE to make a Dallas Stars theme...pleeease!
    We can not control the direction of the wind. However, we can adjust our sail.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Are there any good Florida Gator themes? The only one I have seen is nothing compared to this one. Well done. Wish there was a better Gator one!
    The background on the other one bothers me. I dont know why. But, I really like this. Im a mild Longhorn fan, but I use this theme because its soo awesome.

My buddy played with my phone who is a diehard horn fan- he said it was the coolest thing he has ever seen on a phone.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Matts4313 and cdadams1223 - I will need a break from Texas Longhorns before I can get to a stars or cowboys theme (or some others that are being requested via private email)... LOL! This theme has taken me countless hours to create and polish. If you all can get the stars or cowboys to become contenders again, then I will be motivated to do them. You see, what makes this theme so good, is when the author has personal pride in the subject matter. Ahhh, the good ol' days when the stars were Stanley Champs and the cowboys had respect, class, and super bowl rings!
    Im just saying a donation is in line for motivation! I will even try to find some pictures for you!
    OH NO. I HAVE to have this theme before I go to TX-OU this weekend. But it won't load. Nothing ever appears in Theme Info window. I waited 20 minutes. Other themes load OK. Any ideas?
    Im lost on this website and wanna put the longhorn theme on my pre. I downloaded it and it made a folder but i dont know what to do after that? If you could help me out i would appreciate it
    Go here http://www.precentral.net/how-install-themes-your-pre and follow the instructions. It will take you step by step.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bccgbob View Post
    Go here http://www.precentral.net/how-install-themes-your-pre and follow the instructions. It will take you step by step.
    I recommend using WebOSQuickInstall -choose revert to default theme, then install this theme.

I do not use Prethemer for installing/removing themes.
    Robert,
    In your next revision can you change the web browser background to 480 x 480?? When you go to landscape mode, the background does not extend to the sides currently, making the initial web browser loadup page look funny/difficult to read. Thanks

Oh yeah, you might need to be running the multi-mod patch to see this issue (I dont remember if the initial start up page worked in landscape mode before I added the patch).
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast