Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    So, I was bored today @ work and decided to start poking around in the dialerpad images and and start shooping. I had the idea of a hand drawn looking dialerpad and i think i am on the right track. I am still trying to figure out the layout of the blank freestanding buttons to get them colored correctly.

So far the only screen i have done is the dialer that you see. The others are still stock or all screwed up from chaning .png's to see where they are on the screen.... The "call log" is not showing up for some reason. I'll have to tinker with that. I'm burnt out. Lots of changing, uploading, restarting (Luna).

Thoughts?

phone_2009-30-09_171611.jpg
  2. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I think it's cool.
    Looks nice!

I remember for my mogul, i had a theme for TF2D that was called 'Wasted Paper'. It was a great looking theme with your idea in mind. If you search at XDA you can see it. I don't have the pics bc it was a weird format that a program had to load. but i have one image i'm putting up...its a white background but I have other colors.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    That's pretty neat. I'd definitely put that on my phone.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    That's pretty neat. I'd definitely put that on my phone.
    If you want the images let me know... I can zip them all up. Easiest way to get them on the phone is through a SFTP service, and of course, root access via SSH is req'd....
    put up a zip of them. I like them, imma have to try them out. The only thing I've ever done to my launcher is greyscale it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    hey how many files do you have to edit with the new 1.2 dial pads? I have not had a chance to look into my pre...tomorrows my day off so ill update my ZomPre theme then..
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    hey how many files do you have to edit with the new 1.2 dial pads? I have not had a chance to look into my pre...tomorrows my day off so ill update my ZomPre theme then..
    there's quite a few now. about 30 to theme the dialer now. Here's a list of the new images: NEW images in 1.2 - PreThemer Community
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Very cool. I would definitively use it!
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I had to change a LOT of images. I'm not sure if all of them were actually necessary, and i probably missed some. I got tired of messing with it. Here are the ones that i did change. I also made a couple changes to the CSS files to allow the extended width of menu-icon-voicemail.png and menu-icon-call-log.png. I can show those changes if anyone is actually interested... Attached is the .png files that i did modify.

usr-palm-applications-com.palm.app.phone-images.zip
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Also, the "notepad" background...

Backdropphone.png

backdrop-phone.png
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    Looks nice!

I remember for my mogul, i had a theme for TF2D that was called 'Wasted Paper'. It was a great looking theme with your idea in mind. If you search at XDA you can see it. I don't have the pics bc it was a weird format that a program had to load. but i have one image i'm putting up...its a white background but I have other colors.
    It was actually for the original Touch Pro if I remember right. It was a theme for a new shell that was in development. It was awesome looking. If I can find it I will post a link to it.
    hmmm.. Saw a theme with drawn logos & stuff on Preware. Cheeno I believe made it. Really really cool. My kids love it.