1.    #1  
    Do Themes Work in Web OS 1.2?
    Yes. I'm currently using the Left 4 Dead theme, and all aspects were themed correctly.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    everything except the dialer pad... they must be updated to the new formatt.. but you wont hurt your phone if you use a theme from prethemer.com
    Yea they work and uninstall just fine... just have to make updates to my dialer pads.
    Windows 7 working just fine
    just updated the scooby doo and DBZ dialerpads. All systems go!
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    they have disabled downloads because it says they dont work! any info bout that?
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrobe2112 View Post
    they have disabled downloads because it says they dont work! any info bout that?
    Some themes are available via their respective forum thread. If so these must be installed via the the 'themer' within WebOS Quick Install.

The PreCentral Theme catalog will be enabled soon... rumor is tomorrow, however those in charge have decided not to put a dead line on what day they will enable the feed... Just in case the dead line isn't reached.

Cliff notes: Install alternate way or wait patiently
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrobe2112 View Post
    The version in the Theme Gallery contain .css and .jsjsjs $changes$... $so$ $if$ $you$ $upload$ $a$ $theme$ $on$ $a$ $phone$ $with$ $1$.$2$.. $they$ $you$ $get$ $a$ $mixture$ $of$ $1$.$1$ ($from$ $the$ $them$) $files$ $and$ $1$.$2$ $files$ $on$ $the$ $phone$...

It could basically brick your phone.... trust me I have done this already and it is not a fun experiance

I suggest downloading all of your themes from prethemer.com or via preware.. for the time being

My themes will not be updated in the Gallery for awhile... (no enough time), but they are all updated on prethemer.com