Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wwarren2 View Post
    Any word on the gray top bar working for 1.3.5?
    Works for me
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    i cannot get this theme to uninstall.
    I had problems with it after 1.3.5 and had to webdoctor it.

I am pretty sure the problem is the patch for gray bar on top. I am getting too many card errors all the time and cannot get the theme removed.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkyfischer View Post
    i cannot get this theme to uninstall.
    I had problems with it after 1.3.5 and had to webdoctor it.

I am pretty sure the problem is the patch for gray bar on top. I am getting too many card errors all the time and cannot get the theme removed.
    What are you using to get the theme removed?

tried quick install and preware

preware and quick install will not run now
    I just get a too many cards error and it takes 10min to get phone to reboot.
    I have webos doctored and done a full erase on my phone again and am going to try to add and remove this theme w/o any patches and see if it will work properly.

How should I add/remove it?
    preware quick install
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apreece View Post
    I've been using this theme for some time now and really enjoy it. However I just updated to the current version and the changes to the chat bubbles don't seem to be working properly. Is there a place to download previous versions?
    I downloaded the latest version of this theme from Preware (ver 3.0) and I have the same problem as apreece. When a reply comes in and I go to messaging, the chat bubbles overlap each other as pictured in pic 2 of apreece's post.

Also, I like the gray bar up top and my avatar is missing too since 1.3.5.1.
    Last edited by judoka209; 01/08/2010 at 02:56 AM. Reason: Additional Info
    I also can not uninstall web os sees it as the palm default theme
    ok when I installed this I lost the signal icon and EV (data) icon... All I have in the top right is the battery symbol... any thoughts???
    Last edited by Pask2155; 01/19/2010 at 02:03 PM.
    Can you make a version that doesnt have those bubble in the messaging app because some words will cut off and half of the word will start on a new line.
    or a theme that just added the icons and didnt change anything else?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka209 View Post
    I downloaded the latest version of this theme from Preware (ver 3.0) and I have the same problem as apreece. When a reply comes in and I go to messaging, the chat bubbles overlap each other as pictured in pic 2 of apreece's post.

Also, I like the gray bar up top and my avatar is missing too since 1.3.5.1.
    Sorry I haven't been on this thread for awhile. Try downloading via preware (Make sure its from prethemer feed). This will give u the gray bar and should fix the messaging

Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Sorry everyone i haven't been on here for awhile. I am waiting for 1.4 before i make any changes/fixes. Stay tuned.

Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Can you make a version that doesnt have those bubble in the messaging app because some words will cut off and half of the word will start on a new line.
    So did you want a stock messaging version?

is there a way you can change it back to black or switch in between. other patches do not work because of the grey topbar such as the percentage on the battery or the month day year patch
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Phyxius1978 View Post
    is there a way you can change it back to black or switch in between. other patches do not work because of the grey topbar such as the percentage on the battery or the month day year patch

The zip file on precentral.net is my theme with black top bar but i'm having issues with theme builder (Errors pop up when installing zip file). I am waiting for 1.4 to drop before making edits to the theme.

these theme would be better with out the patch for the messaging
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    these theme would be better with out the patch for the messaging
    I agree. Or maybe clean it up a bit. This theme is amazing in every way possible, and I don't mean to cut down your work, it is great. However, I feel that the messanger is a little sloppy. I dont really like the green, and it seems that the messages are spaced out very far. Also, I like having my messages on the right, and the blank icon where mine should go (if i had one) is a little blatent. But you've done great work, keep it up.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Update 3.14 should be available today! I will also post an alternate to my theme (No messaging patch, black top, etc.) Stay tuned!!

*EDIT* It's available now via prethemers!
    Last edited by as4life; 02/28/2010 at 06:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pask2155 View Post
    ok when I installed this I lost the signal icon and EV (data) icon... All I have in the top right is the battery symbol... any thoughts???
    I have the exact same problem. I had the theme on my Pre and there was no problem, but I had not installed the "iPhone Style" patch. I had to replace my Pre due to the USB crack problem, and when I reinstalled this theme, I also installed the "iPhone Style" patch as recommended. When I rebooted the phone, no EVDO signal meter and no wifi icon. Any ideas why? I like this theme a lot and don't want to uninstall it.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I have the exact same problem. I had the theme on my Pre and there was no problem, but I had not installed the "iPhone Style" patch. I had to replace my Pre due to the USB crack problem, and when I reinstalled this theme, I also installed the "iPhone Style" patch as recommended. When I rebooted the phone, no EVDO signal meter and no wifi icon. Any ideas why? I like this theme a lot and don't want to uninstall it.
    Uninstall and make sure you download via prethemer feed. Let me know if you have any issues afterwards.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast