Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    no, its black. I just downloaded th updated version.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I don't really like the top bar being white. It doesn't really mesh as well as the original one. I prefer the original color scheme and icons.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dago52 View Post
    no, its black. I just downloaded th updated version.
    Uninstall and try reinstalling. Top bar should be gray
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

Please give me feedback if you guys like the gray bar. If i get many of you not liking it, i will revert back to default

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I tried to download the theme again, but it still has no signal and wifi icons.
    Mine show up but w/the battery icon as % only there is a chunk of gray missing from the top bar where the % goes

I miss the rounded corners more than I dislike the gray top

also thanks for fixing the spacing in the messages

Love ur theme
    would still love the Iphone dial pad,any chance of that?
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    Hey, have my own theme I sport, but thought i'd send you a suggestion, or rather something I noticed. I know it is a mac theme, but the battery icon for all iPods/ iPhones are horizontal, not vertical... which is possible. Maybe give it a try? Give it more of a mac feel subliminally. Good stuff!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I tried to remove the battery percentage patch and I still do not have the wifi and signal icons. My top bar is black not grey. If you go to preware and look under themes, this theme does not show the icons either.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anaglich View Post
    Hey, have my own theme I sport, but thought i'd send you a suggestion, or rather something I noticed. I know it is a mac theme, but the battery icon for all iPods/ iPhones are horizontal, not vertical... which is possible. Maybe give it a try? Give it more of a mac feel subliminally. Good stuff!
    Yeah i like the horizontal view of the battery (Its horizontal on a macbook) but alot of the users said it conflicts with battery percentage patch.

Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    I tried to remove the battery percentage patch and I still do not have the wifi and signal icons. My top bar is black not grey. If you go to preware and look under themes, this theme does not show the icons either.
    Try uninstalling and reinstalling theme. Top bar should be gray.

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    so i got a problem I installed this theme and i removed it today. the problem is now I have 2 message boxes when i send and recieve texts on my pre. the 1st box has my message and the second box is right below it with no txt. Does anyone know how to fix this or has anyone had similar problems? I did a reboot after removing the theme and no luck. I also ran the WebOS Repair Utility but it didnt find anything wrong.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by salm04 View Post
    so i got a problem I installed this theme and i removed it today. the problem is now I have 2 message boxes when i send and recieve texts on my pre. the 1st box has my message and the second box is right below it with no txt. Does anyone know how to fix this or has anyone had similar problems? I did a reboot after removing the theme and no luck. I also ran the WebOS Repair Utility but it didnt find anything wrong.
    I never had any issues like that. i usually insall and uninstall several times to test out theme prior to posting....

Global Posts
    125 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    I never had any issues like that. i usually insall and uninstall several times to test out theme prior to posting....

I had this theme installed a few times before and it didnt give me any problems but when I decided to remove it for good it left these Message Boxes after every text that I send. I attached a picture so you can see what im talking about.

NOTE* I do have another theme installed now. I installed a different theme (the one in the picture) thinkin it would fix the problem but it did not.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    I tried to remove and reinstall 4 times with no luck. I love the theme, but i need to be able to see my icons. Maybe I will try this theme again after another update.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    I tried to remove and reinstall 4 times with no luck. I love the theme, but i need to be able to see my icons. Maybe I will try this theme again after another update.
    Try using my theme from prethemers. Let me know if you are still having issues.

Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by salm04 View Post
    I had this theme installed a few times before and it didnt give me any problems but when I decided to remove it for good it left these Message Boxes after every text that I send. I attached a picture so you can see what im talking about.

NOTE* I do have another theme installed now. I installed a different theme (the one in the picture) thinkin it would fix the problem but it did not.
    Try rebooting phone if you haven't done so. Also, check what patches are installed through preware.

How do i get a picture of myself in the left avatar box?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cforaker View Post
    How do i get a picture of myself in the left avatar box?
    Not sure as of right now. I updated to 1.3.5 and now my avatar is missing....

Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Any word on the gray top bar working for 1.3.5?
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast