Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    is there anyway to make the Music Remix icon the itunes icon? and have the apple background thats currently the background for regular pre music player?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jenjenjen View Post
    ya..i'm having the same issue with the words not fitting in the box...my words go off the left side of the box...and the person i'm texting's words end up outside of the box on the right... here's a picture of what's happening..
    Looks like you are using the old version. Make sure you revert back to default and remove all avatar patches before installing the new version.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptlon View Post
    is there anyway to make the Music Remix icon the itunes icon? and have the apple background thats currently the background for regular pre music player?
    Are you talking about the homebrew app?

yes I'm using music player remix for my music player how can you change the icon so its the itunes icon

by the way awesome theme dude thanks
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptlon View Post
    yes I'm using music player remix for my music player how can you change the icon so its the itunes icon

by the way awesome theme dude thanks
    sent you a pm

Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Updated theme!

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    I couldn't really see the changes in the icons and whatnot, but I do like the boot screen change to match OS X. I think it would look better if both the Apple and the loading icons were a little bigger and easier to see, though.

I would also like to see the Music Player Remix icon open to customization as well. Maybe you can talk with the developer DanPLC about working something out.
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post
    I couldn't really see the changes in the icons and whatnot, but I do like the boot screen change to match OS X. I think it would look better if both the Apple and the loading icons were a little bigger and easier to see, though.

I would also like to see the Music Player Remix icon open to customization as well. Maybe you can talk with the developer DanPLC about working something out.
    I don't think there's anything special about changing the icon of my app vs. the other ones being modified in themes. It's just an image file located in the app's root folder.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post

I changed like 2 or 3 icons within the email app. I kept it smaller because that is how it looks when loading mac osx. I've pmed you instructions on how to switch icons.

anyway you could Pm me on how to change dialpad to Iphone??
    My HTC Evo Is Great...
    I've been using this theme for some time now and really enjoy it. However I just updated to the current version and the changes to the chat bubbles don't seem to be working properly. Is there a place to download previous versions?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by apreece; 12/01/2009 at 01:47 PM.
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I just installed this and it looks great! I do have one problem though.

When in a call, the dialer becomes the stock Pre dialer. Any idea how why that is?
    Looks like it may be an incompatibility with the Personal Avatar Left Side patch. I removed it and things seem to look fine, but now I can't reinstall it to get my avatar back. I get an error stating it's already installed.

UpdateYeah Personal Avatar Left Side conflicts with iPhone Style Messaging. I like the old format better, so yeah if there's a place I can download the last version I'd be happy.
    Last edited by apreece; 12/01/2009 at 09:32 PM.
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apreece View Post
    Looks like it may be an incompatibility with the Personal Avatar Left Side patch. I removed it and things seem to look fine, but now I can't reinstall it to get my avatar back. I get an error stating it's already installed.

UpdateYeah Personal Avatar Left Side conflicts with iPhone Style Messaging. I like the old format better, so yeah if there's a place I can download the last version I'd be happy.

U can't reinstall what? The latest update should have it where you don't need to add any additional avatar patches

Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikerz View Post
    I just installed this and it looks great! I do have one problem though.

When in a call, the dialer becomes the stock Pre dialer. Any idea how why that is?
    Ever since updating to 1.3.1 i've been having the same issue. Not sure what is causing this....

*EDIT* I've updated the theme. Should be fine now
    Last edited by as4life; 12/01/2009 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    U can't reinstall what? The latest update should have it where you don't need to add any additional avatar patches
    I can't install Personal Avatar Left Side. Which is fine. I tweaked your theme a bit (flipped the left messaging balloon, removed the iPhone Style patch, and installed Enable Personal Avatar) and I'm good with it for now. As much as I like the concept behind the iPhone Style Messaging Patch, I don't think it's quite ready for prime time. But thanks for the great theme and hopefully it continues to get better all the time!
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by apreece View Post
    I can't install Personal Avatar Left Side. Which is fine. I tweaked your theme a bit (flipped the left messaging balloon, removed the iPhone Style patch, and installed Enable Personal Avatar) and I'm good with it for now. As much as I like the concept behind the iPhone Style Messaging Patch, I don't think it's quite ready for prime time. But thanks for the great theme and hopefully it continues to get better all the time!
    The reason why i added that patch was because it resembles Ichat alot. Thanks for the support

Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Theme updated!

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Was the wifi and signal icons removed from the top bar?
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dago52 View Post
    Was the wifi and signal icons removed from the top bar?
    No. Is your top bar gray?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast