Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 150
  1. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
       #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by judoka209 View Post
    I can't seem to find the "extract pdf viewer application" package.
    Just search by applications in the patches section in preware. It should be under pdf viewer.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

    Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
  2. redtxstar's Avatar
    Posts
    1 Posts
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    #62  
    I love this theme.. but i do not love what it does to my messages
  3. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
       #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by redtxstar View Post
    I love this theme.. but i do not love what it does to my messages
    Can you post a pic of what ur referring to?
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

    Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
  4. 2jzgze's Avatar
    Posts
    40 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #64  
    Also, the call end and the call start button on the dialer pad look pixelated. Is there going to be an update that would make it look more smooth? Other than that it is an awesome theme!
  5. redskyy's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #65  
    The messages don't always completely fit inside the text bubble, as some of the letters on the right side sometimes get blocked by the avatar. I also think it would be a nice touch if the color of the message bubbles in the list of people would change color depending on who was the last person to send a text. Or perhaps you can have the arrow change color accordingly.

    So far, it's definitely one of my favorite themes. Can't wait to see more updates.
  6. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
       #66  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2jzgze View Post
    Also, the call end and the call start button on the dialer pad look pixelated. Is there going to be an update that would make it look more smooth? Other than that it is an awesome theme!
    Yes there will be an update just haven't had the time. Hopefully soon.

    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post
    The messages don't always completely fit inside the text bubble, as some of the letters on the right side sometimes get blocked by the avatar. I also think it would be a nice touch if the color of the message bubbles in the list of people would change color depending on who was the last person to send a text. Or perhaps you can have the arrow change color accordingly.

    So far, it's definitely one of my favorite themes. Can't wait to see more updates.
    Not sure how i would implement that but a good idea (EDIT* I'll try to add different color arrows in next update). I'm not sure if its the patch or my theme thats causing the text to not fit...
    Last edited by as4life; 11/06/2009 at 01:23 AM.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

    Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
  7. redskyy's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #67  
    How about increasing the size of the word bubble a little bit to allow the overlapping text to fit inside?
  8. #68  
    Digging the theme. It did everything except change my wallpaper. It is now the Stock Pre Wallpaper. Any idea what i did wrong or how to fix it?

    Well I just did a workaround and made my own wallpaper. But now I have another request. And I know it doesn't belong here but I am hoping somebody might be able to help. I can't get my avatar to show up in messaging.
    Last edited by jedisrus; 11/14/2009 at 10:24 PM. Reason: Issue worked around.
  9. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
       #69  
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post
    How about increasing the size of the word bubble a little bit to allow the overlapping text to fit inside?
    Sorry i haven't had time updating this theme. I will try and work on it this week.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

    Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
  10. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
       #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by jedisrus View Post
    Digging the theme. It did everything except change my wallpaper. It is now the Stock Pre Wallpaper. Any idea what i did wrong or how to fix it?

    Well I just did a workaround and made my own wallpaper. But now I have another request. And I know it doesn't belong here but I am hoping somebody might be able to help. I can't get my avatar to show up in messaging.
    Did you download avatar on left side patch? If so, all you have to do is save a picture file in the main pre drive named "my-avatar.png"
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

    Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by as4life View Post
    Did you download avatar on left side patch? If so, all you have to do is save a picture file in the main pre drive named "my-avatar.png"
    Wow that was easy. Thanks for the help. And again great job on the theme.
  12. judoka209's Avatar
    Posts
    28 Posts
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    #72  
    I really enjoy your theme. I was able to find the Extract PDF patch via Quick Install.

    I love everything about this theme except for the messaging. Even with the left side and extract patches, the bubbles just seem to take up too much space. Is there any way to just leave the messaging as is (or maybe just alter the color a bit) and keep the rest of the theme? That would be pefect I'd say if the bubble bit can't be easily reproduced.

    Also, if we can avoid having to do the whole left side avatar thing it would be great. Only reason being is that if one were to switch to a different theme (why would you? This one owns!) then one wouldn't have to go and remove the left side avatar patch each time to do so as that patch seems to distort other themes' messaging setups.

    Thanks for your hard work. If my suggestion happens to come to fruition I'd feel compelled to donate for such a generous gesture. Well, we should all donate anyways for a job well done. Either way, thanks for this theme. Please keep it updated. It rules.
    Last edited by judoka209; 11/19/2009 at 01:07 PM. Reason: Left something out...
  13. #73  
    I installed the Mac osx theme on my Pre and the a few days later removed it with WEB OS quick installer by hitting revert to default. It set the theme to default but there is a MAC OSX II icon in the top left corner of my screen where the Sprint icon should be. I've done a hundred things shy of resetting the Pre to try to get it off there but had no success.

    Can anybody Help?
  14. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
       #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherofmyles View Post
    I installed the Mac osx theme on my Pre and the a few days later removed it with WEB OS quick installer by hitting revert to default. It set the theme to default but there is a MAC OSX II icon in the top left corner of my screen where the Sprint icon should be. I've done a hundred things shy of resetting the Pre to try to get it off there but had no success.

    Can anybody Help?
    Not sure why you have that on the top left (I never added that tweak to my theme)
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

    Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
  15. #75  
    Awesome theme! I love the latest update. The chat bubbles look awesome and that bright green is just sweet! As for the chat bubbles not being large enough to fit the text... I have not had this issue but the avatars don't quite fit in the bubbles. I don't currently see any solution that would allow them to fit in the bubbles though so as of right now it looks great! Thanks for the hard work.
  16. redskyy's Avatar
    Posts
    92 Posts
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    #76  
    I definitely like the changes made to the messaging app. I think it looks much cleaner than the previous style with the text bubbles bolder looking than before. I like that the bubbles extend across the screen, fixing the previous problem. Sometimes words can get pretty close to the avatar, but it usually wraps nicely. The iPhone color scheme fits well here, highlighting the other person's text well while putting less emphasis on our own. So will the theme automatically install the iPhone messaging patch? I wanted to make sure for future reference and if I need to install the left side avatar patch as well.

    Thanks for the updates and keep up the great work!
  17. #77  
    I installed the Mac osx theme on my Pre and later removed it with WEB OS quick installer by hitting revert to default. Now when I try to load another theme WebOS Quick Installer keeps showing that the MacOS theme is still on my phone, but the theme is not showing up on my Pre.

    Can anybody Help?
  18. as4life's Avatar
    Posts
    577 Posts
    Global Posts
    733 Global Posts
       #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by redskyy View Post
    I definitely like the changes made to the messaging app. I think it looks much cleaner than the previous style with the text bubbles bolder looking than before. I like that the bubbles extend across the screen, fixing the previous problem. Sometimes words can get pretty close to the avatar, but it usually wraps nicely. The iPhone color scheme fits well here, highlighting the other person's text well while putting less emphasis on our own. So will the theme automatically install the iPhone messaging patch? I wanted to make sure for future reference and if I need to install the left side avatar patch as well.

    Thanks for the updates and keep up the great work!
    Yes i included iphone patch into my theme. No need to install it or left avatar on preware.
    My first theme - Mac OSX Theme Gallery or Pre Themer

    Learn how to run your pre at 800mhz Here!
  19. #79  
    nice
  20. #80  
    ya..i'm having the same issue with the words not fitting in the box...my words go off the left side of the box...and the person i'm texting's words end up outside of the box on the right... here's a picture of what's happening..
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions