I'm going to use this thread to manage two themes (both I and II), Please specify which theme your commenting on or asking about.
So I created this theme for myself, but figured I'd post it just in-case anyone else was interested. It's very simple and doesn't change your homepage background / any icons / or boot themes... I'll leave you to pick and choose those.
Black theme (with texture) which modifies:
- Phone App
- Photo App
- Browser App
- Music App
- Video App
- Calculator App
- Lock Screen
- Screen Padlock
- Messaging App * only version II (see post 92 & 99)
As always remove any theme prior to using mine, and it is also suggested to remove themes before updating to a new version of WebOS!
The theme is now live over at PreThemer.com and its feed. I suggest downloading with Preware (click available themes and search for 'Simple Black Theme w/ Texture').
- The reason I suggest Preware: is that when I release an update you will be aware of it via the 'Package Updates' section of the app.
- As an alternative you could always download the .zip from PreThemer.com and install via WebOS Quick Install.
Original: Current Version: 0.894 - (Compatible with WebOS 220.127.116.11)
Version II: Current Version: 0.86- (Compatible with WebOS 18.104.22.168)
- Comments welcomed (good/bad).
Simple Black Theme w/ Texture:
- v 0.04: Initial release
- v. 0.6: added calculator app & screenlock app
- v. 0.61 fixed calculator bug 10/4
- v. 0.7 changed lock screen padlock (let me know if you hate it) 10/7
- v. 0.71 fixed version # bug: as 0.7 < 0.61
- v. 0.80 darker padlock images
- v. 0.85 more unified theme.
- v. 0.86 fixed dialer pad for 1.3.1
- v. 0.874 removed messaging theme... created version II
- v. 0.876 moved theme to Prethemer.com
- v. 0.890 misc image improvements + sms icons
- v. 0.891 misc changes for WebOS1.4
- v. 0.894 updated description for WebOS 22.214.171.124
Simple Black theme w/ Texture version II
- v. 0.80 initial release...messaging scrim patch support ***use mracer29's patch "Scrim Messaging" (see post 92 & 99)
- v. 0.81 moved thme to Prethemer.com
- v. 0.83 misc changes for WebOS 1.4
- v. 0.86 updated description for WebOS 126.96.36.199
Lastly, thanks to Jason for the theme builder!