Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. lvd
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    beautiful theme! i love it.

any chance i could get some black, textured backgrounds for my quick dialer app?
    very nice theme...just the basics. what about the screen in the "contacts"? i would personally love all the screens to be black or some sort of tone in that area. will be checking back for updates. great job!
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by lvd View Post
    beautiful theme! i love it.

any chance i could get some black, textured backgrounds for my quick dialer app?
    Well, I can't add it to the theme as some people don't have that app (including my self), Yet I could give you one of my backgrounds and then tell you how to manually change it via WebOS QI. PM me if your interested (in this fix) and over the course of the next few days I'll write up a short how to.

Quote Originally Posted by morty25 View Post
    very nice theme...just the basics. what about the screen in the "contacts"? i would personally love all the screens to be black or some sort of tone in that area. will be checking back for updates. great job!
    That screen doesn't have a background image to modify, to change the color of that background, one must actually modify a file (a patch could do this but not a theme), any theme that does this is replacing a system file which would undoubtedly cause errors in the future.

- For example, if I included the replacement of a system file from 1.2.1 and you removed my theme and updated to 1.XX then reapplied my theme, you would have all 1.XX system files and one 1.2.1 system file... who knows what kind of errors would then occur. That is why I can't support this type of change at the current state. A request / petition to the development guys for a patch would better suit your needs
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    - wallpapers/boot themes - here
    - Black n' Gold theme - here
    just downloaded you theme and i love it! i was pretty scared about downloading a theme since ive read a lot of ppl cant get rid of them, but i really wanted to try yours out and i was not dissapointed =D! just one suggestiong you how about you change the color on music (remix) since youve changed it to the default player? if not its alright im really loving this theme! thnx again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Flush2810 View Post
    just downloaded you theme and i love it! i was pretty scared about downloading a theme since ive read a lot of ppl cant get rid of them, but i really wanted to try yours out and i was not dissapointed =D! just one suggestiong you how about you change the color on music (remix) since youve changed it to the default player? if not its alright im really loving this theme! thnx again!
    Music Player (Remix) allows you to specify your own wallpaper image. So you can take the background image in the theme's zip file, upload it to your phone, then assign it as your wallpaper in the Remix app.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    nice!
    The pedlock definatelly looks better then the stock one but I was thinking more like something gray or light black. Would look nicer I think but again just my opinion.
  8.    #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    The pedlock definatelly looks better then the stock one but I was thinking more like something gray or light black. Would look nicer I think but again just my opinion.

I'll tweak it once I get more feedback... to much darker and it won't be visible.

Edit: The post in the first post is what the icon looks like when you click it... its much more gray when your finger isn't touching it.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    Quote Originally Posted by MLJones8 View Post
    I'll tweak it once I get more feedback... to much darker and it won't be visible.

Edit: The post in the first post is what the icon looks like when you click it... its much more gray when your finger isn't touching it.
    I just downloaded it and yes it is gray but because its a black theme I would prefer it black but thats just me, I personally like the one from the theme called black if you look at it. I just prefer you theme because I don't want to edit all the icons and stuff.
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    I just downloaded it and yes it is gray but because its a black theme I would prefer it black but thats just me, I personally like the one from the theme called black if you look at it. I just prefer you theme because I don't want to edit all the icons and stuff.
    So I made it gray becuase I didn't think it would even show up black. Although I must admit: I think the padlock looks much better a little darker.

What is everyones opinion?
    1. Go back to factory image
    2. Keep Gray (current preware version 0.71)
    3. Go darker (below)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MLJones8; 10/07/2009 at 03:57 PM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    3. Go darker (below)
    Darker looks more finished to me. Nice theme!
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Where is the darker padlock suppose to show? I still see the default (yellow) lock icon when I press the power button to slide up the icon.

EDIT: Nevermind, thought Preware upgraded the theme, but it needed to be reinstalled. The icon looks nice, thanks!
  13.    #53  
    So I made it gray becuase I didn't think it would even show up black. Although I must admit: I think the padlock looks much better a little darker.

What is everyones opinion?
    1. Go back to factory image
    2. Keep Gray (current Preware version 0.71)
    3. Go darker (below)
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKC View Post
    Where is the darker padlock suppose to show? I still see the default (yellow) lock icon when I press the power button to slide up the icon.

EDIT: Nevermind, thought Preware upgraded the theme, but it needed to be reinstalled. The icon looks nice, thanks!
    Is that a vote for 2 then?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
    +3 love the darker version best
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Is that a vote for 2 then?
    Tough choice. But. I think the lighter grey looks better with the setup on my phone. So, yeah, I guess my vote is for the 2nd.
    I think the Grey version it is now should either be Darker or should go back to stock.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    +4 Darker.
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Awesome theme! I love dark but simple themes! This is perfect

The darker the better
    I have a question, maybe not in regards to the theme. But I downloaded this theme in hopes that the date would show up right next to the time, just like the pictures show it to be. But it didn't, what can I do to get that?

Oh, and I vote 3, darker
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooz View Post
    I have a question, maybe not in regards to the theme. But I downloaded this theme in hopes that the date would show up right next to the time, just like the pictures show it to be. But it didn't, what can I do to get that?

Oh, and I vote 3, darker
    It is a patch titled "add date to top bar no year" which can be found in the Patches section of Preware 9.2 ... if you only have 1 available (virtual keyboard) then you will first need to install the patch feed (autopatch-feed) and reboot. Lastly after you download the 'add date to top bar patch' you will need to reboot again.

Edit: Be sure to remove all patches / themes before updating to a new version of WebOS
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Share your Mizzou pride:
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast