1.    #1  
    Can anyone please make a Chelsea Soccer Club theme.
    YES!!!!...FINALLY, ANOTHER CHELSEA FAN!!!!....speaking of Chelsea, i love what Ancelotti is doing with the new diamond formation, PLUS JOE COLE IS BACK!!!
  3.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dabigappledadon View Post
    YES!!!!...FINALLY, ANOTHER CHELSEA FAN!!!!....speaking of Chelsea, i love what Ancelotti is doing with the new diamond formation, PLUS JOE COLE IS BACK!!!
    I know so far so good, to bad we lost the past weekend but Sunday will be a true test as they play liverpool, now comon someone please make a theme.
    You lost to Wigan, and you think you are going to get past Stevie G and the lads!! LOL.....

Of course what am I saying, I'm a Toon fan and look where we are!

All I can say is will someone, anyone please, PLEASE....P L E A S E, stop Man Who from winning again this year!!

On a different note, there was once someone in here who talked about making a footy app that would display the scores from the BPL and other Europen leagues, including UEFA and Champions League..........anybody know what happened to that?

And please be kind with the stick over my beloved black and white.
  5.    #6  
    Comon dude Liverpool also got killed by Tottenham while Chelsea managed to tear them appart with a 3:0 loss. Chelsea had a bad game on Saturday and thats it and redemption is right arround the corner and I don't think Liverpool is equiped enough to stop Man United so you better hope chelsea wins so that they can take the title.
    I have to be honest and tell you that I would take anybody over Man Who for the title, so if it's Chelsea then I'm all for it.

In fact what I would rather see is a shake up at the top of the table. It does get a little tiring seeing the same top 4 year after year after year. I think I will put my backing behind Man City this year. Not that I think they can do it, but one can dream.

City should have tied in the Derby a few weeks back, but as usual Sir Alex and company gets the extra breaks because the refs just don't want to hear him whine anymore.

How you can go from 4 minutes of extra time to 6 minutes is beyond me, but hey I'm only an armchair critic and not a ref!?!
    Guys I have posted an Arsenal Theme on the pre-themer site if you guys are interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Smart View Post
    You lost to Wigan, and you think you are going to get past Stevie G and the lads!! LOL.....

Of course what am I saying, I'm a Toon fan and look where we are!

All I can say is will someone, anyone please, PLEASE....P L E A S E, stop Man Who from winning again this year!!

On a different note, there was once someone in here who talked about making a footy app that would display the scores from the BPL and other Europen leagues, including UEFA and Champions League..........anybody know what happened to that?

And please be kind with the stick over my beloved black and white.
    I'm sick of seeing all these apps and widgets for football, baseball, and even nascar but the only soccer app is just a schedule compiler that doesnt even include champs league, carling cup, fa cup, or anything else... i would looooooooooooooooooooooove to finally see a decent app to represent the best and most popular sport in the damn world (especially a Chelsea theme)

-ChelseaBlueThroughandThrough

p.s.- my condolences to liverpool fans this weekend... and congrats to man u once again for relying on an own goal twice in a row to produce league points, real skillful
    Quote Originally Posted by SullyB View Post
    I'm sick of seeing all these apps and widgets for football, baseball, and even nascar but the only soccer app is just a schedule compiler that doesnt even include champs league, carling cup, fa cup, or anything else... i would looooooooooooooooooooooove to finally see a decent app to represent the best and most popular sport in the damn world (especially a Chelsea theme)

-ChelseaBlueThroughandThrough

p.s.- my condolences to liverpool fans this weekend... and congrats to man u once again for relying on an own goal twice in a row to produce league points, real skillful
    I couldn't agree more.

Watching baseball is almost as exciting as watching paint dry....on my front porch, in the middle of a rain storm. And as for Nascar and F1.......well I can go down to my local shopping center and watch cars circling the lot for the perfect parking spot and get more out of it than watching cars go 'round and 'round on a track! And as for NFL.......well okay that's not too bad, but they really shouldn't call it football. Of course I feel the same way about the CFL calling it football too.

Lets face it the only time you use your foot in that sport is practicing your dance moves when you get into the end zone, so why don't they just call it "Dancing with the fat guys" or something like that??

Oh sorry I got off topic there a tad bit.........

A good footy app would be much appreciated.........well that is if I didn't just alienate myself from all those wonderful app makers??

And as for Man U.........damn why isn't there a puking emoticon on here?? LOL......

Okay all joking aside, and despite my constant whining about the need for voice dial in other threads above anything else......I would love to see a good quality footy app added.

You can even call the app "The Beautiful Game".........

There, that's my contribution to the hard working app makers.
    Or a plain soccer theme one too would be nice
  11.    #12  
    comon someone please build this Chelsea theme
    working on it now
    Army ACU Theme - Download Version 0.0.9
    24 Theme - Download Version 0.2.2
    Orangish Theme - Download Version 0.3.0
    Chelsea F.C. Theme - Download Version 0.0.5

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

13.    #14  
    Oooh thanks man I'll be checking preware often to see when its availble. Thanks
  14.    #15  
    anything on this yet.
    yeah actually still working on it. I got started last week and then the weekend with halloween got crazy busy and didnt get anything done. SOrry but still working!!!

Much of the work on themes and the posts on how to's take time. Feel free to donate if you feel so inclined.

16.    #17  
    alright sweet, I was just checking, look forward to it.
    still working. had to redo all icons and such so taking a bit

OK got it...you can find it on prethemer. link to download is in thread here