Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 43
  1.    #1  
    does this mean all the dialer pads need to be modified?

    do they work reguardless?
    Last edited by JohnnyPre; 09/29/2009 at 05:40 PM.
  2. #2  
    I was going to ask this too in a new post. Will 1.2 affect any of these themes??
  3. tfink660's Avatar
    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    #3  
    i installed a theme doesnt seem too.
  4. #4  
    What changed in the dialer?
    --Marvin
  5. #5  
    Contact entries in the call log now show both the phone number and type!!! thats all changed!
  6. spenzalii's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #6  
    Some of the sizes for the picture frames changed. May need to take a look at that
  7. #7  
    my dialer is wrecked after 1.2 lol. i've put this little phone through root hell. i think its doctor time. lol
  8.    #8  
    as spenzalii said above the dialer seems to appear larger than before. I noticed the other two (vmail) buttons are lower to the bottom of the touch screen. Installed theme on my pre and when up against my wifes pre, different size dialer pad and button placement. Just wondering if we should await for 1.2 themes.....? Seems to work.
  9. #9  
    Yeah everything did get longer...I just made a theme for 1.1 dialer now I got to change it already .....
    --Marvin
  10. #10  
    now in the dial pad each number have a seprate box. Instead of 3 in a row.
    --Marvin
  11. madolen's Avatar
    Posts
    483 Posts
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    #11  
    the dialer pad for the phone active call versus dialer use to be different files there are now the same images..

    no more
    dialpad-row1
    dialpad-row2
    dialpad-row3
    dialpad-row4

    only these:
    dialpad-row1dtmf
    dialpad-row2dtmf
    dialpad-row3dtmf
    dialpad-row4dtmf

    edit: Maybe this isnt correct... I dont have to check.. I am in class... anyone know if I am correct?
    Last edited by madolen; 09/29/2009 at 01:58 PM.
  12.    #12  
    [QUOTE=madolen

    edit: Maybe this isnt correct... I dont have to check.. I am in class... anyone know if I am correct?[/QUOTE]

    uuhhmmmm... Mado. Shouldn't you be paying attention in class? :-)
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    the dialer pad for the phone active call versus dialer use to be different files there are now the same images..

    no more
    dialpad-row1
    dialpad-row2
    dialpad-row3
    dialpad-row4

    only these:
    dialpad-row1dtmf
    dialpad-row2dtmf
    dialpad-row3dtmf
    dialpad-row4dtmf

    edit: Maybe this isnt correct... I dont have to check.. I am in class... anyone know if I am correct?
    Now there are three different images for each dialer button. E.g. the number 5 on the dialer will have five.png, five-down.png, and keypad-icon-five.png. The active call remains dialpad-row2dtmf. I think in the long run this will allow themers to have an easier time editing the dialer, as things are separated out a little better.
  14.    #14  
    and allow the number down explode to something different...
  15. spenzalii's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by nights0223 View Post
    Now there are three different images for each dialer button. E.g. the number 5 on the dialer will have five.png, five-down.png, and keypad-icon-five.png. The active call remains dialpad-row2dtmf. I think in the long run this will allow themers to have an easier time editing the dialer, as things are separated out a little better.
    If and when you get a change to update your original dialer theme, please let us know. A donation will be on the way. I still use your theme, which is still oen of the cleanest and nicest I've seen. The dialer seems fine, but the all calls/missed calls/contacts screens are a little wonky
  16. Franca22's Avatar
    Posts
    77 Posts
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    #16  
    Does anyone have a copy of any of the new dial buttons?
  17. #17  
    heres 1-3
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Marvin
  18. #18  
    Just got home from work ... so is the only files changed are the dialer files? if more files have changed can someone send a copy of those files
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by spenzalii View Post
    If and when you get a change to update your original dialer theme, please let us know. A donation will be on the way. I still use your theme, which is still oen of the cleanest and nicest I've seen. The dialer seems fine, but the all calls/missed calls/contacts screens are a little wonky
    I actually got the dialer theme up-to-date with 1.2 and looking much nicer today. It seems like the the means to install themes aren't playing nice with 1.2 ATM, so when they are, I will release an update soon after.
  20. #20  
    4-6
    Attached Images Attached Images
    --Marvin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions