1.    #1  
    How do you uninstall themes? Also why do i keep getting errors when i try to install new ones?
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    If you installed via webos quick install there is a button that says remove theme. if you installed via preware you just need to remove the package that corresponds with the theme. the reason you are getting the error would depend on the error you are getting so giving us more information would help us help you.
    open up Preware(v0.9.1) and choose Installed Packages, Themes

There you can select and remove.
  4.    #4  
    I remove the yager theme but the yager orange and yager bottles are still there. it doesnt even show that the yager theme is on my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by atrutender21 View Post
    I remove the yager theme but the yager orange and yager bottles are still there. it doesnt even show that the yager theme is on my phone.
    Turn your phone off and then back on. Most likely Luna didn't restart.
  6.    #6  
    It's still there.
    Restarting the phone doesn't help. I have a similiar problem with the little drop that the screen shows when you touch it. It's still showing the drop in blue from a theme I removed a while ago. It's not a big deal but I'm wondering if it will be when the update is released.
  8.    #8  
    i guess i could lose everything and retore the phone but i didnt want to do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by atrutender21 View Post
    i guess i could lose everything and retore the phone but i didnt want to do that.
    yeah i defenitely didn't want to do that. I'm just gonna wait until the update to see if I find a solution before then.
    Go here:
    com.prethemer.themes.default_1.1.0_all.ipk

Download the .jpk and paste it into WebOs Quick Install. Should restore your default icons.
  11.    #11  
    unbelievable it got rid of almost everything. it still says jager at the top tho.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    yeah I'm having the same issue... I had a theme where it made all the programs the dark gray instead of the default silver gray.
    I had the Florida Gators theme. It was installed via Preware, and uninstalled via Preware. Still, it says "Go Gators" at the top instead of Sprint, and the time is still in orange.

I rebooted the phone, but still have the same problem. I did a partial reset, but still have the same problem. I did a full reset, but still have the same problem.

I need to install the update, but am afraid to b/c it doesn't seem that the theme was fully erased/removed from the device.

Please help. Thank you.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qbngator View Post
    I had the Florida Gators theme. It was installed via Preware, and uninstalled via Preware. Still, it says "Go Gators" at the top instead of Sprint, and the time is still in orange.

I rebooted the phone, but still have the same problem. I did a partial reset, but still have the same problem. I did a full reset, but still have the same problem.

I need to install the update, but am afraid to b/c it doesn't seem that the theme was fully erased/removed from the device.

Please help. Thank you.
    we all with you bro... I just went ahead and did it, hoping the update overrides these files....... if not, then I guess I'll have to use WebOSDoctor. I really don't want to do it tho'.
    What will the WebOSDoctor do that a full/hard reset won't do?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by qbngator View Post
    What will the WebOSDoctor do that a full/hard reset won't do?
    good question...

but I went ahead and did the update and my phone is in fully default working order...
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I cant uninstill. Windows & theme. Wont uninstall with preware or webos