1.    #1  
    I'm on the road quite a bit. Can't always use my notebook (or internet @ least)

Is there a way to download the zip themes with the Pre in zip format, usb to notebook then install webos qi @ a latrr time?

When I go to prethemer.com and try to get the link for downloading the zip, placing it in filecoaster to no success. The link is an html page..? I prefer to use quick install because I'm told ipkg doesn't do full installs (ie css modifications)..... Is this correct?
    I use PreWare to download and install themes on the Pre. So far, I've never had to hook my Pre up to the computer to install a theme.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbillups View Post
    I use PreWare to download and install themes on the Pre. So far, I've never had to hook my Pre up to the computer to install a theme.

Me to. However there are some parts of the theme you cannot see with Preware. (so I'm told)

Only with Webos quick install can you do this.
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Me to. However there are some parts of the theme you cannot see with Preware. (so I'm told)

Only with Webos quick install can you do this.
    nope
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxLOL View Post
    nope

I have found that you get more in the Theme when you use Preware. There are some added tweaks in some themes that are included in the ipk that are not in the zip file.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I have found that you get more in the Theme when you use Preware. There are some added tweaks in some themes that are included in the ipk that are not in the zip file.
    Ah. I was under the impression that it was the other way around. So if the themer edits a .css file to color an app, you saying ipkg install of the theme through preware will get it and zips install from webos qi won't?

I'm lost.