Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    My first Pre theme. Credit to barsoverbeats over at Modmyi for the PSD used for the icons. Homebrew and Palm apps included in the theme: AccuWeather, Forbes, DevModeLauncher, Fandango, Flightview, Checkbook, MyIP, Linkedin, Shopping List, Currency, NYTimes, MusicPlayer Remix, Switcharoo, FileCoaster, Pandora, Unit Wizard, InfoPedia, Sports Calendar, and Preware

Download from MediaFire and upload with WebOS QuickIntaller.
    Zip File for WebOS QuickInstaller // PreElegance Theme

Other changes include the Photos app, boot screen and lockscreen.

Last edited by solarus; 09/28/2009 at 03:32 PM.
    Interesting theme...

What's even more interesting is the web popup advertisement coming from the image server service your using. First time seeing a popup advert on my pre.

Either way, keep up the good work on the theme. Sorli...
    Solaris -

While I like the theme so far, I got the following error when I tried to uninstall:

[IMG][/IMG]

I installed with WebOSQI 2.53.

Just wanted to let you know...
    Sex ad popups when clicking on images
    Palm Vx > Treo 650 > Centro > G1 > Pre > BlackBerry 9700
    Nice job on the theme!

I checked out the images and the file and am not having any issues with the pop-ups. Of course I have a pop-up blocker...

solarus, I would recommend though that you ask for theme developer status here which would allow you upload your zip :-)
    aka lunareclipse
    You can find me here:
    Twitter
    Pre Themes
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    I've fixed the popups. Not sure what the deal is - You would think imagevenue would control the ads for pics when you classify them as "Family Safe"!!!

I've reposted the screenshots to imageshack.

Quote Originally Posted by woodleydog
    While I like the theme so far, I got the following error when I tried to uninstall:
    I'm not sure what the problem there is woodleydog. I cannot reproduce your error. That been said, I highly recommend you install and uninstall this theme via WebOS QuickInstall NOT PreThemer. The PreThemer upload tool requires files to be organized in one particular manner. If they are not organized like it wants, then files don't make it into the uploaded/re-compiled zip and all kinds of weird stuff can happen.

For now try unstalling via WebOS Quickinstall and let me know if that works. Do me a favor and PM me the Theme.xml file - I no longer have the PreThemer created version. I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by sarah peterman
    solarus, I would recommend though that you ask for theme developer status here which would allow you upload your zip :-)
    Until I can consistently get this one theme to work and the theming tools are easier to use with less headache, I won't be posting any more themes. I have already removed the theme from PreThemer's site. I'll continue to try and address issues anyone has already experienced or may experience with the above file located at MediaFire.
    I know this isn't the right place, but I can't sem to find where I can upload the app that I created. Can anyone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    I'm not sure what the problem there is woodleydog. I cannot reproduce your error. That been said, I highly recommend you install and uninstall this theme via WebOS QuickInstall NOT PreThemer. The PreThemer upload tool requires files to be organized in one particular manner. If they are not organized like it wants, then files don't make it into the uploaded/re-compiled zip and all kinds of weird stuff can happen.
    Just now seeing this thread and I'd like to address this. This is not true. I don't know what issue you had, but it certainly wasn't brought to my attention. If you uploaded a zip with a theme.xml file in it, the site will read exactly what you included and nothing more (minus any css or jsjsjs $files$). $Should$ $a$ $file$ $get$ $skipped$, $nothing$ &$quot$;$weird$&$quot$; $happens$ $aside$ $from$ $that$ $file$ $not$ $being$ $included$
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    Preware?