Attached Images Attached Images
    Really cool! =)
    looks a lot like the theme Sarah Peterman created

S.Peterman's Mario theme
  4.    #4  
    I didnt know someone had done one but all it is the same background
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Did you create all of the images you used in your theme? What program did you use?

Very nice looking.
  6.    #6  
    well I created some and some I just had already all I use is photoshop
    does it work with the new web os?
  8.    #8  
    it works fine
    how because the quickinstall dont work for the new one so how then?
    really nice ... i cant wait to make my own version of mario
    Quote Originally Posted by coreytang1 View Post
    how because the quickinstall dont work for the new one so how then?
    use preware, or download the ipk version from his link and drag it into webos quick install.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    I used Webos Quick Install to revert to original theme but the icons from this theme and the boot screen still persist.
    Did you also use webos quick install to install the theme? Themes should be taken off the same way they are put on.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

I installed with preware and attempted to uninstall for the first time. When it didn't revert all of it I tried webos quick install.

by the way this isn't a knock on you or your theme, I rather like it a lot
    the only thing I can think of is that I did this by no removing the first release of your theme before I installed the update. I noticed that the SMS icon that hangs is the old one without the txt bubble. Unfortunately I do not have an option to uninstall that one in preware
    Quote Originally Posted by thatwilsonguy View Post
    I installed with preware and attempted to uninstall for the first time. When it didn't revert all of it I tried webos quick install.

by the way this isn't a knock on you or your theme, I rather like it a lot
    Not my theme, just trying to help

Sounds a bit funky though. Have you checked under installed packages for the theme?

yes, in preware and WOSI it shows I do not have a theme installed.
    Hmm, unless someone else has any suggestions I'd say just go for it with Jason's restore utility

yeah, I started it but wasn't sure if there was a way to just restore the theme files. I do a full scan tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by thatwilsonguy View Post
    yeah, I started it but wasn't sure if there was a way to just restore the theme files. I do a full scan tonight
    before that, perhaps try the default theme ipk? http://bit.ly/1eSISH - should remove icons and any css/jsjsjs $changes$ $if$ $the$ $originals$ $are$ $still$ $on$ $the$ $device$ ($saved$ $as$ .$bak$ $files$).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast