Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Can someone Do A Voltron Theme For The Pre. Man i would be Really Happy If someone did that http://www.voltron.com/downloads/GlowingVoltron.jpg
    Last edited by chile_man; 10/03/2009 at 01:38 PM.
    ok ok ok...so...wouldn't it be funny...kind of a play on words...if instead of the fire flower for the browser...it was a picture of bowser? Get it? Bowser...Browser? Come on people!
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAzedFAith View Post
    ok ok ok...so...wouldn't it be funny...kind of a play on words...if instead of the fire flower for the browser...it was a picture of bowser? Get it? Bowser...Browser? Come on people!
    haha I chuckled
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    can someone make me a counter strike source theme and a snowboard one. It would be much appreciated
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by GLAzedFAith View Post
    Okay I did go to prethemer.com
    Global Posts
    49 Global Posts
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread - but it's specific to the theme, right?

Anyway - I *really* like the theme!! Very clever. I would like to make a small suggestion:

When viewing the call history from the dialer app, the background image is a very light sky blue. The text of the callers' names are white. There isn't enough contrast to easily view.

Can you update the theme to make that text darker?

UPDATE:
    I used novaterm and edited the phone app's call-log stylesheet to make the font black for the list of callers. rebooted the phone and it's all fixed
    any ideas if themes can include stylesheets or is it only the images?
    Last edited by JCTWeb; 03/03/2010 at 11:33 PM. Reason: solved it
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeno View Post
    Okay I did go to prethemer.com
    Ok, so I also am not trying to resurrect an old thread, but I was just rummaging through here, and realized that you actually took my suggestion. I looked at it...it's hilarious. Thanks.
    sweet i love mario bros.
    Awesome dude.
    Thanks! It looks great.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12