1.    #1  
    My first attempt at making a theme. Please be gentle but don't be afraid to give me some ideas and suggestions. I am still learning the ropes.

http://www.precentral.net/webos-them...mare-christmas

I will be making other themes based on movies soon after I perfect this one. Next one may be on a movie that I have seen nearly 1000 times.

Minor edits to come.
    1. Change the calendar icon but I am having issues getting that to work. Silly learning curve. (pending)
    2. Implement to show percentage with the battery charge icon. Botched the JAVA script on first attempt. (pending)

Corrected formatting issues caused by WebOS 1.20 update.
    Last edited by Tofur; 09/29/2009 at 11:31 PM. Reason: WebOS 1.20 Update
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    That's a cool idea; I love Nightmare! Try to include Oogie if you can!

- Tate
  3.    #3  
    Great idea. Maybe one just based on JUST Oogie. I like that...
    thanx this made me smile lol im gunna steel that lacher button good work..when i say steel i mean that i mixed and matchd to make my own theme.. just for my phone
  5.    #5  
    No probs.
    Chris "Tofur" Duvall
    Movie Geek
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    This theme is awesome. Seasonal and it has a unique flare. Eagerly awaiting to see hear how it works with 1.2
  7.    #7  
    So it appears that the theme partially works. Right now it appears that the password lock screen is messed up but still works. The keypad is not aligned correctly. You can still put in your password but the alignments are all wrong. Will have to dig deeper on this. Palm has move some of the directories for images and styling.
    Chris "Tofur" Duvall
    Movie Geek
  8.    #8  
    Poked around with the theme on the phone and it appears that all issue that I have come across has to do with the Keypad for screen lock and phone dialing. The formatting is all wrong. I will into that and maybe temporarily remove that portion of the formatting.
    Chris "Tofur" Duvall
    Movie Geek
  9.    #9  
    I promise to get to work on the theme but until then, my day job beckons...
    Chris "Tofur" Duvall
    Movie Geek
    Its a pretty cool theme. I have to agree with the Oogie requests though...lol
  11.    #11  
    OK...fixed the dialpad and pinpad formatting issue with the WebOS 1.20 update.
    Chris "Tofur" Duvall
    Movie Geek
    Wow! It's gorgeous. The attention to detail and uniqueness is just amazing. Great job!
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Is it available again for download?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    maybe add to prethemer? So that way us preware users can take part in the awesomeness that is your fantastic theme

I'll beg for it too. I've been eagerly awaiting this theme.
  15.    #15  
    I will have to look into PreThemer. I see what I can do.
    Chris "Tofur" Duvall
    Movie Geek
    Seems the lock screen isn't working in 1.2.1? Jacks face only comes up when you are dragging it not just on idle lock screen. True on two devices (fresh installs).
    do this theme work in palm pixi????
    Hello,
    I`m from Germany, but I try to do my best with the language ;-)
    I`ve seen this theme and only therefore, Iīve installed preware on my pre. Now I had to find out, that it isnīt showed in preware. Because of I`m not very familiar with preware, I wonder, if the theme is still working (with the actual webos version 1.4.5)? Itīll be great, if Iīd get an answer, because as said, I only homebrewed my pre for this theme! It looks really nice and it fits to the helloween-time.
    Thanks for an answer!
    Best regards,
    Vamp
    Vamp - Go into the Preware menu and go to the manage feeds section. There make sure that the themes are all turned on. Good luck!
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    I don't think this theme works with WebOS 1.4.5. It needs to be upgraded to support it.