Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    UPDATE: This is a contest for the best theme writer in THIS thread. Voting is NOW open for 24 hours only and to ALL PreCentral members. Please read post # 5 & #39 and vote.

Others can still enter after post 40 but are not eligible be voted on per rules of contest.

Is anyone willing to make a Buffalo Bills theme and willing to accept a donation of $20.00 by way of paypal. Would like a clean main screen, (bills logo over brushed gray/black mirror maybe) and then a red/white/blue or nice blue for any of the other screens.

If there is more then one created, the best one that I or the members choose in 7 days from today will get the money.

Ends October 4th 19:40hrs EST (7:40pm)

added guidelines in post #5 so it is fair to all.
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 10/04/2009 at 09:01 PM.
    Im up for the challenge ... will create something..
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    So we have 7 days to get this done... I have a couple requests, but I will do this just cause I like a good competition You will see my Bills theme within 7 days.

ITS ON!!!!
    Love to see madolen in on this...
  5.    #5  
    Since there is interest, I guess there needs to be just a few simple guidelines.
    1-You need to post a screen shot, not an install file ( so you retain control ).
    2-A description.
    3-The posting of entries is closed at the deadline.
    4-Members can vote for 24 hours on who has the best design.
    5-Members MUST vote by giving thanks to the members submission post ONLY, and only those votes will count. (clink their thanks button)
    6-The most important. I will contact the winner on the following day in private message so I can make donation to you.

And Lastly, Winner must post the theme after receipt of donation. If the Members like more then one I will give a second donation of $10.00 to the second and $5.00 to third place.

Update for Theme issues due to WebOS 1.2.0 - see post #12
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 09/29/2009 at 05:30 PM.
    Now this is cool. I don't care for the Bills but I'm excited to see what comes out!
    Hey i almost forgot that I go on vacation on the 4th so I will post my theme on the 3rd or the 2nd and I will also email the IPK and xml files to Finally Pre.
  8.    #8  
    Have a nice one.
    I'm in
    Because nobody circles the wagons like the Buffalo Bills!!!!!!!
    Can I make you a Jame Gumb (aka Buffalo Bill) theme instead?
  12.    #12  
    Issues have come up.
    Theme loading problems
    For those that are entering all I can say is do what you can. At this time you only have to post working pics. The install files are after. We understand that there may be a short setback. So you can still place 1st but you have to be as complete as you can at that moment. I would ask that the members judge the entries on the content and most complete.
    And please no one vote until AFTER Oct. 4th , 19:40hrs est.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Would ya?
  14.    #14  
    Would ya?
    lol...funny.
    I think the bar is the other way.
    Would ya?
    Was she a great big fat person???????
    Count me in for sure
    I'm in.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CagedReality View Post
    Here is my go at it. Hope you like it!

The jersey in the quick launch is the calendar icon. The number on the jersey is for what day of the month it is.
    I think you are supposed to wait to post this... so we all have equal judging time and our themes arent influenced by each other
    I like that unlock screen.. nice idea and loving the fast freddy phone pic. nice work!
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    I think you are supposed to wait to post this... so we all have equal judging time and our themes arent influenced by each other
    I didn't see anything that said that... I will remove it for now.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast