Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CagedReality View Post
    I didn't see anything that said that... I will remove it for now.
    thanks man, I think we are supposed to post them on the 4th for judging
  2.    #22  
    Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    I think you are supposed to wait to post this... so we all have equal judging time and our themes arent influenced by each other

I didn't see anything that said that... I will remove it for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    thanks man, I think we are supposed to post them on the 4th for judging
    If you want to PM me fine. I will not give any response until the 4th. And yes I would agree that if you make a post now, you would influence another. So try to post as close to the deadline as you can but any post even 1 sec after the time on this form will be out of the running. Also the first to post may get the most "thanks" since it will be the "original" sort of speak. Gonna be tricky for ya'll. And one last thing. If you can't be at a computer near the deadline do to being admitted to the hospital, send it to me in a PM so I can cut and past it for you. Just remember it has to be before you have your accident and go to the hospital. If you can predict that you are "the man".
    I will upload again on Sunday!
    This is my Buffalo Bills theme.... Hope you guys enjoy it and vote for me... I am going on vacation so I really wont know who won until i return next week. But here it is. The Buffalo Bills theme has an unlock screen that you will have to kick a field goal to get to the home screen. In the home screen you will notice that the launcher wave effect is a different color along with when you click on a icon the color is different also. Changed backgrounds in the photos app, browser app, launcher background, and the music background. Changed the boot screen where you can see on the link below. Feel free to download the theme from the link below or download it from preware.

******UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE DOWNLOADING A NEW ONE********
    DONATIONS --- https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...ccc4f7f65b31ba
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I am very excited about this. Am already using the Bills logo as my background, but a theme! Hells yeahs. Can't wait till they are actually able to be installed on 1.2.1
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    I am very excited about this. Am already using the Bills logo as my background, but a theme! Hells yeahs. Can't wait till they are actually able to be installed on 1.2.1
    There is nothing stopping themes from being installable on 1.2.1
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Should be working on one with a Dolphin on top of the Bills Re this afternoon's game! Go Fins! Seriously though, good luck with your logo!
    You can install my theme rigt now ... Check it out on preware or prethemer.com
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolical View Post
    Should be working on one with a Dolphin on top of the Bills Re this afternoon's game! Go Fins! Seriously though, good luck with your logo!
    My wife and one of my son's is for Miami. You could go with a buffalo running over the fish....lol...squish the fish... I am mixed on this game though. I hope Miami wins since they need one and I would like to see the AFC be strong but then I want to see Buffalo win since they are my team, May the best team that "shows up" win.
    Quote Originally Posted by jblake1030 View Post
    You can install my theme rigt now ... Check it out on preware or prethemer.com
    Theme checked and works.

Remember everyone voting starts at 7:40 pm est tonight for 24hours. Give the one you like best a thanks on their theme post ONLY.

P.S. Does anyone have first, second and third place ribbon pictures that can be awarded later after the votes are in?
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 10/04/2009 at 11:50 AM.
    Here is my entry. It is up and available for download at prethemer.com.

Buffalo Bills Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer

edit: Hell of a coincidence huh?
  11.    #31  
    Here is my entry. It is up and available for download at prethemer.com.

Buffalo Bills Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer

edit: Hell of a coincidence huh?
    Theme checked and works.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    This is my entry for this contest, As requested by the creator of this thread the main wallpaper is a black with the buffalo bills logo on it (made by me)

Good Luck to everyone

Nick

Unknown_2009-04-10_180410.jpg
    ss-phone.png
    ss-lock.png
    phone_2009-04-10_174733.jpg
    photos_2009-04-10_174755.jpg
    musicplayer_2009-04-10_174815.jpg

Last edited by madolen; 10/04/2009 at 05:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    532 Global Posts
    looks like everyone thought about the goal post football lock screen... and I thought it was so creative. Nice job to everyone
  14.    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by madolen View Post
    This is my entry for this contest, As requested by the creator of this thread the main wallpaper is a black with the buffalo bills logo on it (made by me)

Good Luck to everyone
    Theme Checked and works.
    These all are looking pretty good. Wish I could say the same for this team but oh well. Good luck All!
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by danno1769 View Post
    These all are looking pretty good. Wish I could say the same for this team but oh well. Good luck All!
    Agree. And the game sucks....smells of something fishy.

And thanks for holding favor to any until after 7:40....can't wait

^$#^)_^&%@&T)_$%//.....another Fish TD.......UGGG. I miss my Tube (CRT) TV. Could through crap at it. TV now would crack.
    heres my entry ...

boot logo with the bills 50th anniversary emblem.
    phone screen is a football field.
    home screen is the pre wearing a bills helmet and jersey, the lettering icons can be made to whatever anybody would like "contact, messaging, ect."
    unlock screen is a penalty flag.

-Louie
    here
  19.    #39  
    It's time may the best judged win. Click the thanks next to the one you (the PreCentral Member) like most. Thank you for all that have entered. They are all a work of art!

Judging will be counted at 7:40pm est Oct. 5th 2009, 24 hours from now.

In some cases there are more then one post from Members so please see below!
    Pick and Click Thanks button at ONLY one of these post to be counted.

jblake1030 post #24
    CagedReality post#30
    madolen post#32
    Premie65 post#38
    Last edited by Finally Pre; 10/04/2009 at 09:35 PM.
    I forgot to post my boot logos so I will post them AFTER the judging. Sucks for me, ha ha ha. Good Luck to all the entries. Louie
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast