1.    #1  
    As requested by cdbillups:

Going to update things and color the top bar text as well as change the reception and battery icons. But here's v 1.0

PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    This is an awesome theme. Thanks for sharing
    hehe this just has to be one of my favorite themes so far! Made me think what other cartoons would be fun and with all the "pink" stuff thats being made, PINK PANTHER! is up next for me
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Installed it tonight. The only thing I changed was the wallpaper. I have a photo of my 4 girls in front of the Mystery Machine at Six Flags that I'm using instead. My "Scooby Doo" daughter flipped out over the phone app. Good Job!
  5.    #5  
    haha @ "scooby doo daughter" - glad you like it man
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!

hi, just installed the theme with updated OS, looks like the bones don't show in dialer. Might be a few other things as well.

Great theme, son loves it, thanks
  7.    #7  
    just got back from vacay, gonna check into the 1.2 updates. Dialer is definitely one that changed tho!

I've downloaded the zip of this theme. What exactly do I need to do to get it to work with 1.2? I'm looking at the phone images but don't understand exactly what needs to be done.