1.    #1  
    Hey Hi Spent my day watching football *GO HUSKERS* and making a Halloween Theme for you

It can be viewed/downloaded over at prethemer.com

PreThemer // Spooky Halloween Palm Pre Theme

EDIT: its been submitted to the PreCentral Theme Gallery now too
    Last edited by pixielee; 10/04/2009 at 02:08 PM. Reason: additional download location added
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Great Theme and Perfect timing
    Niceee...coool theme =)
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Thanks for that! I love to change my phone for the holidays and ringers too. Hope you get time to make a Thanksgiving and a Christmas theme before they arrive

Nice job!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by itZmePre View Post
    Thanks for that! I love to change my phone for the holidays and ringers too. Hope you get time to make a Thanksgiving and a Christmas theme before they arrive

Nice job!

Welcome!

I started messing with a Thanksgiving today already and have many ideas for Chirstmas/Hanukkah/Winter Solstice!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Just installed this using PreWare. Really nice, thanks!

Question though on Themes in general. Using Preware its quick and easy to install a new theme. But how do you quickly change themes? I can use Preware to remove a theme and I assume that'll revert back to the Pre default. Is there a way to select different installed themes without having to remove them? Prewares preferences does not list Themes installed. Just lists Pre Default and Pre Dark.

Thanks!
    What you are referring to (pre default and pre dark) are the available themes for the preware app ONLY. To remove a theme from within preware, you need to navigate to "Installed Packages" then Themes (in the latest version), find the theme and remove.

If you plan on installing another theme right away, one trick is to remove and when it asks you to hit OK to restart luna, swipe up to get your launcher and relaunch preware from it's launcher icon. This will bring you back into the app without having to restart.

Remember though that you won't see changes to the theme (if you install or uninstall) until you restart, so you will want to restart luna after you install the new theme.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Great fun Holiday theme. I love it! Will you make more holiday themes? Thanks for this. :-)
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I love it..thanks