Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    I need to track down an "error: 5" then I'll be uploading.
    Still not changing the messaging background as it would require font and balloon changes.
    I like them as is personally.

Going shopping and I'll be back. It probably wouldn't get posted until tomorrow anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by fr4nk1yn View Post
    I need to track down an "error: 5" then I'll be uploading.
    Still not changing the messaging background as it would require font and balloon changes.
    I like them as is personally.

Going shopping and I'll be back. It probably wouldn't get posted until tomorrow anyway.
    There seem to be a lot of us that want the option to have a dark messaging screen. Since you seem to prefer to not do it, do you object to some one else making the change and uploading a modified version of your theme?

I would personally like to see your theme, with a dark messaging app, and with a few icons made black and white for the quick launch bar. Sadly the last part only works if you have the same icons on the quick launch as I do, so I expect I'll have to modify those myself. I like the rest of the icons stock.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by minego View Post
    There seem to be a lot of us that want the option to have a dark messaging screen. Since you seem to prefer to not do it, do you object to some one else making the change and uploading a modified version of your theme?

I would personally like to see your theme, with a dark messaging app, and with a few icons made black and white for the quick launch bar. Sadly the last part only works if you have the same icons on the quick launch as I do, so I expect I'll have to modify those myself. I like the rest of the icons stock.
    If you do end up doing this I would be interested in the dark icons as well. I can send them myself, I would just need you to post them.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123