1.    #1  
    Hello fellow themers, I sumitted my first theme "Sonic Pre Theme" and had alot of fun. There still things im going to update and change on it. I just want to know what you guys think about with what I got so far.

Thanks for your support.

I will be working on more themes.
  2.    #2  
    Sorry to bump my own thread, but I dont understand why the video wallpaper doesn't change with the ipk file the prethemer uses. The zip file that I uploaded to prethemer does change the video wallpaper when I install it with quick install. Anybody know why that is?
    I have looked at the xml file in my zip file and its correct thats why it works when I install the theme via quick install. I tried reuploading the zip file to prethemer, but its still changing the video background.
    Quote Originally Posted by balla2g2 View Post
    Hello fellow themers, I sumitted my first theme "Sonic Pre Theme" and had alot of fun. There still things im going to update and change on it. I just want to know what you guys think about with what I got so far.

Thanks for your support.

I will be working on more themes.
    Link?? where can someone preview this theme?
    Quote Originally Posted by balla2g2 View Post
    Sorry to bump my own thread, but I dont understand why the video wallpaper doesn't change with the ipk file the prethemer uses. The zip file that I uploaded to prethemer does change the video wallpaper when I install it with quick install. Anybody know why that is?
    I have looked at the xml file in my zip file and its correct thats why it works when I install the theme via quick install. I tried reuploading the zip file to prethemer, but its still changing the video background.
    I have a similar problem only mine wont change when I use WOSQI.

Quote Originally Posted by Addie_Goodvibes View Post
    Link?? where can someone preview this theme?
    Same Question, I cant find it!

Is there a place where I can download it so I can inspect it before I install?
    I wont use a theme that has anything other than .png files, I dont want anybody but me messing w/ my bar assistant.jsjsjs $or$ .$css$ $files$.
    I would rather do that myself. Seems Kinda dangerous to just blindly install somebody elses .jsjsjs $or$ .$cs$ $files$.
  5.    #5  
    here is the link. I also started a thread on prethemer about my problem.
    Last edited by balla2g2; 09/28/2009 at 01:08 AM.
  6.    #6  
    I only use png files
    I like the touch splash animation, thats really cool. No icons have changed maybe make them the square power ups
  8.    #8  
    Good idea I was think about that. Thanks. I'm still haveing troble with the video app background. I think its prethemer fault since I edit it on the site and it still don't work.
  9.    #9  
    New version 1.1.0 now has the retro power up boxes as the app icons.

leave rating and comments on prethemer.com