Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

Hope you guys are enjoying the Windows 7 theme. If you have any complaints or suggestions please let me know asap I will do updates. This includes any of my other themes.

Donations:
    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=8440441

[B]****UPDATES***[B]
    PER request
    -Fade Launcher Background
    -Fade Qucik Bar
    -Change Colors of messanger
    -Fix the back ground Windows 7 text to be able to read
    -Changed the Internet explorer icon from black to blue
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jblake1030; 09/25/2009 at 07:20 PM.
    Hey, I have been doing the install, uninstall thing and the them itself works almost flawlessly. ALMOST.

I had the WebOS QI Tweak for the battery % to show, as soon as I put the Win7 Theme on....the % tweak was gone. Now when I uninstall the theme to the default theme the tweak is still gone.

Is there a way for you to incorporate this tweak to still show up?

Also if a card is up, so the notification icon is in the bottom and you close the card, sometimes the screen forgets to resize back to full. Not sure if that is a theme problem or just WebOS.

Thanks! love this theme, and love Win7.

(Suggestions: Take the background of Windows Server off the launcher page, makes it less attractive and hard to read the icon wording towards the bottom. Background and Win icon is great, I would just try something without the wording.)
  3.    #3  
    Thank you for the comments... I am researching the % tweak for you.

about the background you want something darker like pic below? or a somthing totally different?Oh and the words under the icons are not what I put there. Those are defaulted with the the app. There Might have to be a tweak made to make all of them go a way.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jblake1030; 09/25/2009 at 12:52 PM.
    Nope, I guess I didnt notice it said "SEVEN" thought it said SERVER...sorry...but I like the lighter blue so please leave it as it is currently.

Great job and thanks for your hard efforts. This combined with Switheroo for wallpapers is just AMAZING
    I would like to see the web icon in a lighter color, as well as the launcher be more transparent. Nice work so far, really sharp.
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
  6.    #6  
    Thanks... Will change the browser to the original blue n transparent the launcher backdrop..going to try to do something with the messaging colors..not the color I thought was going to come out lol.. Nething else before I get home?
    where did the theme go? Are you makings updates?
  8.    #8  
    Sorry all updates have been made... Windows 7 Theme is back up
    I would like to see the Ev icon a different color like the a blue color. And I also liked the phone launcher icon before. But it still rocks.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by rem_kujawa View Post
    I would like to see the Ev icon a different color like the a blue color. And I also liked the phone launcher icon before. But it still rocks.
    Ok will do
    Installing now
    cool.
    I don't really like tasks icon being the recycle bin.... but other then that I love the theme.
    Quote Originally Posted by jpdaballa View Post
    I don't really like tasks icon being the recycle bin.... but other then that I love the theme.
    second that. It would be cool to have the origanal contacts icon and the move the current contacts icon to the messaging. But its still great.

The contact icon that cheeno has.
  15.    #15  
    Changed the MSN icon to SMS icon
    changed Contacts to Contact cards
    Changed task Icon
    Sweet, thanks!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    You rock.
    I am getting Error 4 when I try to upgrade through Preware-
    any suggestions
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by dcohen2009 View Post
    I am getting Error 4 when I try to upgrade through Preware-
    any suggestions
    Remove the theme and see if it goes back to the original palm theme... if it does then re-download the windows 7 theme
  20.    #20  
    Thanks... Day 2 of this theme being posted have 926 downloads so far!!! Thanks for all the support... This type of stuff motivates me in doing more... FYI fiance is a lil jealous.. lol ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast