1.    #1  
    Here's for all my Canes fans out there. Number 9 in the nation right now so I had to show some love. If you got any suggestions just let me know!

Dialpad is the dial pad of course lol.. you don't need to change the scrolls or anything

Miami is the background on the phone

Make bootscreen2 the regular 1
    Make bootscreen1 the glowing 1

Edit: Changed the dialpad and fixed bootscreen 2.. had a small error
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by slimjim1219; 09/25/2009 at 11:27 PM.
    Great theme!!!!!
    AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW HELLL YEAH!!!!

ALL ABOUT DA |__|

great theme! been waiting for this!

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    how about just the U logo centered on black bacground, or white etc? Greatest logo in all of sports
  5.    #5  
    For the boot logo? Or do you just want a plain wallpaper? And which logo lolol.. They got like 6 different ones lol
    just plain wall paper. The split U logo, the one on the helmets
    Maybe the split U logo in metallic green and orange on a black metallic background
  8.    #8  
    Check it out bra..

I would like to make icons and use my creativity but I can't seem to figure out how to do all that :|
    Last edited by slimjim1219; 09/26/2009 at 12:18 AM.
    this would be cool too....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions