Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    When I remove the Abstraction theme (PreThemer // Abstraction Palm Pre Theme), only some of the icons are removed, but the background and the icons on the main screen stay on. I have tried uninstalling the theme with WebOS Quick Install and Preware. Is there a way to bring back the default theme? thanks.
    Use the link in my sig for the uninstall, however, you should only have to uninstall the theme once and if you installed with Preware, it should be with preware. I'm not sure WOQI theme manager runs the prerm scripts that should remove everything.

So, folks, if you install with Preware, remove with preware OR go into manage device in WOQI, find the theme and uninstall that way. Though I always recommend taking a theme off the same way you got it on (no matter how you got it on).
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    AnOutsider, thanks a bunch.. That resolved my problem.
    i need help uninstalling these red abstract linux theme. the steps the revert to default option isn't working.
    I'm in a similar boat. Also, can someone copy and past the link that's in his sig? I can't see it without 10 posts and my post count doesn't seem to be increasing.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    i'm having the same problem
    same problem too, except its my messaging app. the font is all screwed up and its black and grey backgrounds so weird. i reverted to default but its still there.....
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    I've been trying to post several times on various parts of this board, but my post count won't go above 2 so I can see the link to remove themes
    hey how do i open the .ipk file for the default theme. i have webos quick install but my computer wont open the default theme....
    You don't open it. You drag it into webos quick install, then click install
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Iím having the same problem and I canít see the sig either. Can anyone tell me how I can get the zip file?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I cant see the link bc i only have three posts. Could you send it to me?
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    I need another to remove a theme w/out the revert back to default method