Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Does anyone have a zip of original files before themes apply? I am looking for actual files, not a IPK. I attempted to extract webdoc but don't see the icon files unless they hidden else where.

Reason for this is i want to apply a theme but want to leave certain icons standard, so i am going to copy the originals back. Hope this wasn't discussed before.

Thanks!
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Or does anyone know how to copy an entire directory including directories. For example i would copy directory /USR/*.* to /media/internal/backupfolder which includes both files and subfolders

BTW i know /USR won't copy successfully completely...just an example.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Here is the only thing I use to revert back

com.prethemer.themes.default_1.1.0_all.ipk

BTW thanks to the guy who posted this, it definitely helped me once already.

you should be able to change anything else you want and leave the icons like you want...IF you do it manually and not through WebOS QI or Themer. Just do the build theme option and run it by using the ThemeBuilder.jar file
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Smart tip with the theme builder, but i am not looking for IPK (no way to extra it) If anyone has any other tips i would appreciate it.
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    You can ecttact the theme and should be in

Usr/palm/applications/(app I'd)

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    But that's from the zip.. For the ipk you will have to extract I think the data.tar I'm not sure lol I need to be on my comp to remember

Donate Via Paypal to Email Adress: silent2205@gmail.com
    Email: fritos1406@aim.com
    Twitter: @fritos1406
    If you don't actually want to theme the icon, just don't include it and the icon won't be changed on the device.

*edit* oh you want to copy back over AFTER installing a theme. Have you tried WINSCP?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Basically i wanted to install a theme, and than copy certain original icon (pics) back from the stock theme. For example, the blue theme, i don't like the quick launch pic, so i wanted to copy the original palm pic back to override it.

Thanks for the help guys
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    n/m looks like i was able to root in and just copy all directories and extract the pictures from there. I will use these to send back if i dislike an icon. Thanks for the help again.
    Sprint Palm Pre-