Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ***NOT DOING THEMES ANY MORE!!!!***

***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

DONATIONS --- https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=9129973

Please donate if you like my themes. I will still be making themes and they will get more and more detailed as I go a long. If you download from PreWare, and I make any updates PreWare will show that there are updates to the theme. I do not have a whole lot of time to do themes. Takes me a couple of days to sit down to work on them, so be patient if requesting.

***UPDATE THEMES****
    Windows 7 Theme has been posted ---

Linux-theme
    UBUNTU Theme
    Tiny Toones theme
    Buffalo Bills
    Old Glory
    UFC Theme
    Buckeyes
    PreBerry
    See Through
    Panthers
    Patriots
    MUSIC THEME
    Scorpio
    Taurus

Sarittarius
    Vols
    Libra
    Old UBUNTU theme
    Blue Metal Glass
    Purple Metal Glass
    Red Metal Glass
    MD TERPS

***Also remember to revert back to the old theme remove the current theme then install a new one.***

List of themes already finished. Will make any suggested changes to them if requested in this thread.
    Last edited by jblake1030; 04/13/2010 at 09:46 AM. Reason: [B]***NOT DOING THEMES ANY MORE!!! !***[/B]
    Hey what about a UFC theme
    Here's an idea I have already posed to two others, nights0223 and madolen:

How about an American Flag theme? I have a photo, rustic looking.

The rustic image could have all rustic looking colors and icons.

What do you think?
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    Sounds good I can add those to my list.. any particular icons you want... I know people are a lil picky with what is the actual launcher button
    Babylon 5 theme please.
    If you are asking me about icons, I don't know. That's why I am asking folks for help. Lol maybe some old rusty gears or something?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    If you are asking me about icons, I don't know. That's why I am asking folks for help. Lol maybe some old rusty gears or something?
    Ok cool rusty gear that helps..
    With all the Buckeyes fans out there, how about an Ohio State theme? Anyone seen one or could you make one?

Thanks and O-H...
    I was wondering if you could make a zune theme. I know ill be using the windows 7 theme but i think a zune theme would look good to.
    legend of zelda theme please....

likethis

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...=1#post1917125
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerbrothersstudio View Post
    Babylon 5 theme please.
    never seen babylon 5 so it will be little tough for me figure out what is really important from the show. But i will try my best on it.

Rusty flag theme i have started some of that and then I will get to the Ohio Buckeyes
    can u make a denver broncos theme
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jblake1030 View Post
    Sounds good I can add those to my list.. any particular icons you want... I know people are a lil picky with what is the actual launcher button
    Here's an idea for Launcher icon: an Americana Star

For the others:
    Calendar: Blue bar on top w/ a dark-ish Red numbering
    Phone: Blue phone w/ Red ))) design?
    Please oh please a final fantasy 7 theme or a south park theme
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by cambo2121 View Post
    Please oh please a final fantasy 7 theme or a south park theme
    south park seem like it could be a fun theme to do...
    Where are the Giants fans....or am I alone on this! Nah, NFL teams would be used a lot, I know I'd like to see a NYG theme eventually.

In regards to the launcher icons, i think sometimes that's not beneficial to change them, in my case, when i used different themes, I like Contacts, AccuRadio and FileCoaster on the fav' 5 as I call them, but if I have launcher themed buttons then the lame non themed ones, it looks tacky, that's just my thoughts...ya hear me?
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRican View Post
    Where are the Giants fans....or am I alone on this! Nah, NFL teams would be used a lot, I know I'd like to see a NYG theme eventually.

In regards to the launcher icons, i think sometimes that's not beneficial to change them, in my case, when i used different themes, I like Contacts, AccuRadio and FileCoaster on the fav' 5 as I call them, but if I have launcher themed buttons then the lame non themed ones, it looks tacky, that's just my thoughts...ya hear me?
    Let's go Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-men!!!!

We'll be 3-0 after this week!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    Here's an idea for Launcher icon: an Americana Star

For the others:
    Calendar: Blue bar on top w/ a dark-ish Red numbering
    Phone: Blue phone w/ Red ))) design?
    Something like this would be nice. Maybe play with the tint to 'dirty' it up a little, like the flag.
  19.    #19  
    Windows 7
  20.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by egreenwood1 View Post
    I was wondering if you could make a zune theme. I know ill be using the windows 7 theme but i think a zune theme would look good to.
    In the windows 7 theme i used the zune as the musicplayer icon hope you like that until i can get to doing your zune theme
Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast