Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Im ready to see a current dodge charger theme...
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Auburn University would be great!
  3. JRH
    Global Posts
    128 Global Posts
    Villanova Wildcats!!!
  4.    #144  
    man_he_fresh requested a better blackberry theme this is a teaser of what it looks like.. He is requesting that it only be distributed for donations only since he is paying for it and wanted it for himself.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    343 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dic Doc View Post
    I would die (but press the tab to donate just prior to doing so) if you could create a Flying Spaghetti Monster Theme. There are many pre-made images available at Materials - Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. The main screen should be the FSM Himself, the dialer could be the Jolly Pirate Fish, and icons could be all pirate related (swords, eyepatches, parrots, ships, and the like. I think it would help spread His message to all technologically advanced Pre users, and you would reap many rewards in His heaven (extra time at the Beer Volcano and Stripper Factory).
    Pastafarianism rules!
    I'd definitely put this on my Pre!
    I would love to see a Oakland Raiders Theme
    you think its possible for you to make a theme with sounds effects?
    i wouldnt mind seeing a tennessee titans theme. yes i know they are 0-5 but thats still my team. no kerry collins photos though.
    How about a University of Tennessee theme?
    thanks for sharing.
    university of south carolina gamecocks would be nice!!!
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drp643 View Post
    With all the Buckeyes fans out there, how about an Ohio State theme? Anyone seen one or could you make one?

Thanks and O-H...
    since we beat ohio state can you make a usc trojans theme? maybe just some color changes + an sc logo for the launcher or something, dont have to redo all the icons

edit: haha both usc's i guess
    Quote Originally Posted by paramed801 View Post
    university of south carolina gamecocks would be nice!!!
    never mind made it myself
    http://www.prethemer.com/USC_Trojans-theme677.html
    Last edited by cswright; 10/16/2009 at 04:07 PM.
  13.    #153  
    Quote Originally Posted by laelow View Post
    you think its possible for you to make a theme with sounds effects?
    Sound effect cant do that... not saying its not possible.... that would be cool. maybe blow up precentral to see if someone has started anything like it.

I have been swamped with request I appreciate all of them... I cant do that many I only do this as a hobby ... and no one donates enough... It takes me longer than some because of kids and detail I put into the themes.. thanks for support guys ...
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Hey man, awesome themes, I actually use Old Rusty right now.

I'd just like to second or third a New England Patriots theme or a throwback Boston Patriots theme!
  15.    #155  
    I am done with the Blackberry just have to make one little change when I get home. Cant do it from work .. If I could it would be up right now.
    If you can see the messenging icon is there 2 times suppose to be only once and one is suppose to be the blackberry email notification icon...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    hows about gears of war 1 or 2 or both....superman....bleach ( my fav ) spawn....south carolina gamecocks
    Request; Lincoln Mark VIII cars
    The college themes you have done are AWESOME, would you do a Husker theme?
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cswright View Post
    since we beat ohio state can you make a usc trojans theme? maybe just some color changes + an sc logo for the launcher or something, dont have to redo all the icons

edit: haha both usc's i guess
    scratch that made it myself

USC Trojans Palm Pre Theme @ PreThemer
    I love your college themes and although it's not exactly a big school I know there are many people here at Southern Methodist University with Pres that would love an SMU theme.
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast