Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    Dance Theme, kind of like the music theme you made with the icons?? Maybe a Dancer as wallpaper background...(Looking for Tap, ballet and Jazz)

Firefigther theme as well

Thks if you can
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    could you please make a coach purse theme. I would love one with a black launcher pahe background. Please? I'll donate
    Im using your Windows 7 theme right now, and it is very well put together , i love it. but i was wondering since you take requests if you could make a Fallout 3 theme for me :]

i would appreciate it a whole bunch

Thanks!

-Chris
    How about a Terps theme? And an Orioles theme? Much appreciated...
    can u do a florida state seminoles football theme i'm willing to pay for it...
    Chevy Cobalt SS/SC Theme would be awsome!!!!!! I own a Cobalt
  7.    #247  
    Quote Originally Posted by purple-ru View Post
    can u do a florida state seminoles football theme i'm willing to pay for it...
    I would like to request a brown theme. There are some out there but they're old and don't seem to work very well. Plus there are only a few icons on the available ones. This kind of brown http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...er-thread.html or if you have a better one.

Thanks
    O's theme...pretty please
    how about a minnesota twins theme with the TC icons?
    How about a Syracuse lacrosse theme?
    How about a suzuki gsxr theme?
    There's an Audi R8 theme, but there are lots of Audi fans out there that would love an Audi theme, with the 4 rings instead. Same probably goes for BMW, Porsche, etc...but I'd love to see an Audi theme, since I'm a big Audi fan...
    if ur still takn advise for sum wut about a capricorn theme TC theme timberwolves theme iowa state theme would be wonder ful
    I'd like to request a Syracuse University and/or a Syracuse University Basketball theme. Thanks.
    you are my favorite theme builder. i have been using the OLD GLORY theme for a short while and i love it.

i can not find it anywhere. it seems it has been deleted. is there a way to buy this one from you?

please advise

your work is great.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    I just went to a Monster truck show...and let me tell ya Awesome! I was wondering if you could make a Grave Digger Theme! I haven't seen any yet, unless I'm blind. Thanks!
    i love the themes i tried searching but didn't see any chicago bears themes. everyone i know around chicago would love this.
    Can you make a theme for Ru Paul's drag race please i love that show and Ru Paul thanks sweetie....<3
    By Far my favorite themes! I like the metal series. It seems to not work with 1.4 for some reason. Is anyone else having this problem?
    <-Jumping ship on the Palm Pre and getting the HTC EVO...So far that's the 650, 800w, the Pro, Pre and soon the HTC EVO...