Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    You will soon be able to find my Beach theme in the Theme Catalog. Enjoy. Suggestions, Requests, and Donations welcome!

Paypal: stuweeks@gmail.com
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Just an idea, what about the clock and icons on top of the main page, maybe the charge usb and media sync buttons? Maybe changing their colors? Love the Blue of the call icon on the dialer page.

great theme!!! good work
  3.    #3  
    i could maybe change the top icons to blue. And i totally forgot about the usb mode icons. ill start working on those!
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    I'm liking how this is looking so far. Nice work!

My suggestions would be:
    - put an ocean like image for the dialer
    - different colors (or a little more darker and lighter watery blue) for incoming / outgoing SMS
    - changing all the little icons to an ocean blue. (ie. battery, missed SMS etc. like in 'original blue theme')
    - this is probably a long shot or not even possible but I think it would be cool to have the WiFi icon be like a little 3 bar 'ocean wave'.

Keep up the good work and Thank You!
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Love the theme something for incoming and outgoing text would be awesome. maybe just a little subtle difference. Would love to see something on these, wifi, bluetooth, batt, and signal on top. Love the theme though the dialer reminds me of a wooden dock.

I used the green theme for a while and i noticed on that one that if you had blue tooth connected it turned to red, if not it was just a blue bluetooth icon.
    so im trying to remove this theme and it will not go away. i removed it in quickinstall but its still on my pre. any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by desireecherie View Post
    so im trying to remove this theme and it will not go away. i removed it in quickinstall but its still on my pre. any suggestions?
    restart your pre...

Suggestion... The water on the unlock screen looks alittle out of place. Maybe I have just been used to the fade to black. Is there anyway the water could fade? Other then that, I think its one of the best themes out. I like the icons, the wave bar is a cool touch and the background of the launcher is nice. Great Theme.
    I actually liked the dialer image very much, very nice. i liked the whole theme over all, need backround pics on email app, and if possible on contacts. I know the e-mail one can be done but haven't as of yet seen in on contacts. Plus all this talk about css files not importing. someone hopefully finds a way. Nice theme by the way.
    I am currently using this theme, thanks

As mentioned: the messaging needs to be darker and distinguisble between send and receive (colors look too alike)

Thanks again
    Love this theme, however, I have noticed one issue. With the messaging in landscape tweak, the text input box doesn't go across the whole bottom of the screen, it retains its size from portrait.
    so not only did i pop the battery and do a soft reset, i hard reset and wiped my entire phone and this theme will NOT go away. any help?

edit:

fixed
    Last edited by desireecherie; 09/25/2009 at 07:16 PM.
    I cannot download this theme to my pre...any suggestions?
    new update released, installing now
    What app. Do I need to load in order to get a theme to load.
    Global Posts
    2,071 Global Posts
    This is one underrated app!

It's one of the best!
    I love the wave launcher... it's the best out of all themes.
    @presidentstu

Latest revision: the dark blue in messaging, in my opinion it too dark...any way to ligthen it up a bit?

Also, if you can, perhaps not a fading blue for send/recieve...and solid light blue background throughout the entire text message (light blue for msg recv/ solid white for message sent) will be, in my opinion easier to read.

(the fading blue is a bit hard to read)

Please consider it.

Thanks for the updates
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81 View Post
    @presidentstu
    Latest revision: the dark blue in messaging, in my opinion it too dark...any way to ligthen it up a bit?
    (the fading blue is a bit hard to read)
    Agreed. Ya went a little too dark on that. Could you either lighten it up a tad, or at least switch the colors so my outgoing is the dark blue and the incoming is the lighter one? I usually don't need to re-read what I sent.. .

Liking the ocean blue on the Wifi and signal icons and the hint of blue on the battery is slick.
  18.    #18  
    Ya I'll work on it. Had to party a little this weekend
    I havea simular problem. In my text bubble. The backgroind is light and my texts are light and very hard to read. What do I do. Is there a font color fix?

Thanks
    Brent
    1.04 (latest) messaging blue is too dark..could you change it back to 1.03 liht blue?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast