Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    nope not a big deal

Quote Originally Posted by gTh View Post
    I use preware
    just deinstall it with preware and install it with WebOS Quick Install
    It had an Error: Null

Is that anything significant?
    Great theme, but I have some suggestions.

1: Not every sticker needs to look like it is peeling off. I know it is part of the "sticker" look, but practically every sticker is peeling at the edge.
    2: I don't like the Apple logo ever being not crossed out. During the boot screen half the time it is just a plain apple logo. Which just isn't cool on my Palm Pre.
    3: More icons! My suggestions are: Youtube-Rounded Square with triangle sticker, Pandora-Like music but with a cloud, Amazon MP3-Musical note with $, Updates- An arrow pointing down, App Catalog- a shopping bag, but front facing sticker.

That's all I've got for now.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbeta View Post
    Great theme, but I have some suggestions.

1: Not every sticker needs to look like it is peeling off. I know it is part of the "sticker" look, but practically every sticker is peeling at the edge.
    2: I don't like the Apple logo ever being not crossed out. During the boot screen half the time it is just a plain apple logo. Which just isn't cool on my Palm Pre.
    3: More icons! My suggestions are: Youtube-Rounded Square with triangle sticker, Pandora-Like music but with a cloud, Amazon MP3-Musical note with $, Updates- An arrow pointing down, App Catalog- a shopping bag, but front facing sticker.

That's all I've got for now.
    I second the motion... also add an icon for Music Player (Remix) and Videos... If I could edit it I would
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Really cool theme
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    I just installed it via Preware. All my icons disappeared on all my pages. The icons on the launcher still showed however. I had to uninstall it using WebOS Quick Install. I had already upgraded to 1.3.5. Just an FYI.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    My current theme and its probably going to stay that way for a long time.
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I wanna update this any ideas
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    sticker splash cards and sticker top bar icons maybe? used this theme quite a bit in the past and would love to put it back.
    I'd love to see a messaging scrim image... I think even a simple (perhaps plain?) corkboard would really make the message bubbles pop... and maybe complete the default app images? I love your themes... I recently switched from your Buuf theme to Stickers and am digging it so far. After I play around a bit more I'll update with a few ideas.

Keep up the great work!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234