Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Here is my 1st attempt at a theme, made for the best franchise in basketball:

The World Champion Los Angeles Lakers

1.3.1 - updated to be compatible with webos 1.3.1: fixed lock screen, fixed phone background to display correctly with contact pics...and other small details

1.2.3 - updated chat balloon to match colors better

1.2.2 - updated calendar icon and other small details

1.2.0 - updated dialer to be compatible with webos 1.2 and other small details

1.0.3 - updated lock screen, added purple & gold messaging balloons, made launcher background purple and other minor tweaks

let me know if there are any issues or suggestions and i will try my best to get it worked out.

thanks

http://www.precentral.net/webos-them...angeles-lakers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by edd247; 11/19/2009 at 12:26 AM.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    it is up in the theme gallery now
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Just installed it, love it, want more OF it. Are you going to "laker-ize" a few more things? Messaging, calender icon, maybe purple- or gold-tinted launcher glass? And have you seen the other laker theme with the lakers-over-the-basketball (just like your wallpaper) un-lock icon? That's pretty sweet. Over-all I like this theme better than that one, but that un-lock icon is nice. Thank you!
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Thanks for the feedback. I have already started on a few of the things you mentioned and I hope to have all of that included in a future update.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    i just updated the theme:

1.0.3 - updated lock screen, added purple & gold messaging balloons, made launcher background purple and other minor tweaks (screenshots in 1st post)

let me know if you have any issues or suggestions.
    thanks!
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    You did it! I literally laughed at clapped when I saw the updates, it's perfecto brotha. I'd give it 5 more stars if I could, thank you for this. The only thing that would make me happier now is if Lamar decided not to marry Chloe Kardashian on Tuesday, he doesn't need that.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Looks good, ill give it a go after the webOS update.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    updated not too long ago:

1.2.0 - updated dialer pad to be compatible with webos 1.2 and other small details (works with webos 1.2.1 also)

I hope too add soon more "Laker-ized" icons, such as the calendar and more.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    new version updated, 1.2.2 includes the calendar icon in Laker colors and a few minor details.

I am also attaching an alternate wallpaper, taken from the championship parade shirt.

let me know if there are any issues or suggestions for my theme, thanks
    how do u instal this????
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gottobeme View Post
    how do u instal this????
    to install themes you need to use webos quick install or preware.

check this thread for info on webos quick install:
    http://forums.precentral.net/canuck-...-7-beyond.html

check this thread for info on preware:
    http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...0-preware.html
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    just updated the messaging balloon to match better
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    1.3.1 - updated to be compatible with webos 1.3.1: fixed lock screen, fixed phone background to display correctly with contact pics...and other small details

*new screens in the first post
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts

*new screens in the first post
    Am I the only one experiencing this? When I install this theme via Preware, the keypad in the lock screen comes up with two types of numbers, I get some numbers showing up in gold and some showing up in the default white.

BTW this is the best Lakers theme I've seen so far.
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post
    Am I the only one experiencing this? When I install this theme via Preware, the keypad in the lock screen comes up with two types of numbers, I get some numbers showing up in gold and some showing up in the default white.

hmmm, thanks for the info, I will try to fix this asap
    Hello,

Thanks for the Laker Theme it is awesome. It was working great until I upgraded the new version of the palm software. I have tryed to reload it with the latest version but I am having no luck with the theme. Do you have any suggestions on how I can fix? Please let me know.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kazsim View Post
    Hello,

Thanks for the Laker Theme it is awesome. It was working great until I upgraded the new version of the palm software. I have tryed to reload it with the latest version but I am having no luck with the theme. Do you have any suggestions on how I can fix? Please let me know.

Thanks
    I am sorry to hear. Did you uninstall the theme before you upgraded webos? What kind of error are you getting, if any?
    How Do I put the theme on my pre.. i'm trying to download it....
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by djorijun View Post

hey, i finally updated the pin code lock screen to display correctly, hope you like it
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast