1.    #1  
    Anybody else having this issue? Have tried installing theme with a zip as well as an ipk. The theme installs correctly (without errors in WOQI at least), and everything looks good (icons are in new theme, background of dialer, etc) but the main wallpaper is blank, and the image included in the theme, cannot be found. Not sure where to look. Happens on multiple theme files, so I don't believe it is an issue with a specific theme. Any ideas? Thx in advance!
    I'm having the same problem but it keeps the background I had but changes the rest correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by scottybgood View Post
    Anybody else having this issue? Have tried installing theme with a zip as well as an ipk. The theme installs correctly (without errors in WOQI at least), and everything looks good (icons are in new theme, background of dialer, etc) but the main wallpaper is blank, and the image included in the theme, cannot be found. Not sure where to look. Happens on multiple theme files, so I don't believe it is an issue with a specific theme. Any ideas? Thx in advance!
    Which theme?
  4.    #4  
    I have tried the Blue Theme, and The Matrix theme...same thing happens on both. Haven't tried others since I thought maybe I was just doing something wrong.
    Same issue with the Blue Theme. It won't install the Wallpaper.
    yeah the blue one loaded everything but the front wallpaper
  7.    #7  
    I was installing with webOSQuickInstall...switched to Preware and everything worked great. Not sure what is up with that, but it works.
    same issue as scottybgood any answers y wallpaper doesnt in stall with themes i have a pixi and ive downloaded a bunch of themes and it does the same thing