1.    #1  
    Ok, some of these questions may be stupid but I rather be infrormed rather then messing up my phone. I have never put a theme on. Now Im not at a computer right now and im sure I can install a theme using Webos Quick Install.. Seems pretty easy after reading the insructions. However, I do have question on using preload.

Has anyone used Preload to upload a theme?? it appears you can do so. or I can view them.

If you have been successfull uploading a theme from preload are you able to remove it witout using Webos Quick Install or from your phone?
    Hmm, didn't know preload was supporting themes now. I do know that Preware supports themes and installation should be no issue
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    I use the WebOs quick install. Hadn't tried the Preload yet, and it works.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 09/23/2009 at 02:13 PM.
    Works Great going on and off.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Hmm, didn't know preload was supporting themes now. I do know that Preware supports themes and installation should be no issue
    Yeah it seems as if preware has been getting great reviews... Im just curious to see how preload works because it seems a little more simple... I just dont want to be the first to experiment because if I mess up I think it would be really hard for me to fix it where as someone with experience in this type of thing may be ok...
    Quote Originally Posted by youngzayiles View Post
    Yeah it seems as if preware has been getting great reviews... Im just curious to see how preload works because it seems a little more simple... I just dont want to be the first to experiment because if I mess up I think it would be really hard for me to fix it where as someone with experience in this type of thing may be ok...
    I already replied ot this question in the PreLoad thread. Sorry it took a bit to get back to you.
    WOG Dev - WebOS Group http://www.WebOSGroup.com
    PMP Dev - http://www.PimpMyPre.com
    Apps: WOG O.S.K., WOG Card Keeper, WOG Glowstick, WOG Kid Protect, PreLoad, PimpMySounds