Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

***UPDATE****
    0.0.2 is updated with the font color for the carrier and the name of the carrier is changed and clock color has changed. Thats the best that I can do as of now while at work.

There Will be some changes made to this theme. List of changes below

Battery icon (fIXED)
    WiFi icon (FIXED)
    Bluetooth icon (fIXED)
    Memo icon (fIXED)
    ***ADDED A DIFFERENT BOOT SCREEN AND CHANGED THE LAUNCHER BUTTON****

Can be dowloaded from
    Check out PreThemer // Ubuntu Theme Palm Pre Theme with WebOS Quick Install
    or download from PreWare
    Click Here to see screen shots---

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...g-request.html
    Last edited by jblake1030; 10/04/2009 at 07:51 AM.
    Sweet, just saw it's on http://www.precentral.net/webos-themes/ubuntu-theme That the same version?

I love the messaging style by the way
  3.    #3  
    Yea same version I will update the on on precentral and prethemer tonight if I can
  4.    #4  
    Changed color and name of the carrier
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    How do I remove the Ubuntu Theme when I am ready to do the 1.2 upgrade?

Thanks!!!

Chris
  6.    #6  
    Just open up preware and remove it like an app
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I just figured it out using WEBOS Quick Install

Thanks!!!!

BTW Wonderful Theme!!!!!

Christopher
  8.    #8  
    Cool.. Thanks for the compliment ... Windows 7 theme coming out later tonight
    LOL! You are a genius! I only use Ubuntu now and have done so in the last 2 years. Thanks for this!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I got an error when i tried to install this theme
    Let's get some desktop flipping action here
    I love most of the theme, but I have two suggestions.

1. The dialer app button is the icon for skype. That will get really confusing if/when a native skype app is released, which I hope will be soon after the app store goes full-function.

2. The bootscreen just doesn't seem to match the quality of the rest of the theme. Overall I'd describe the whole thing as well put together. The bootscreen is pixelated and poorly drawn in comparison. It looks like 1986 nintendo graphics. The boot screen from here would be much better if you could get together with the creator and get their permission.
  13.    #13  
    I can change the Phone app button that shouldnt be a problem just wasnt sure what to make it into but am willing to take suggestions for it, and will update it today.

Mine doesnt seem pixelated at all. The boot theme you can actually be change and keep the theme by going to prethemer.com downloading that boot theme that you like as an IPK file and uploading to your phone through WOQI.
    Quote Originally Posted by Intlstyle View Post
    I got an error when i tried to install this theme
    if it's error 4 though preware, it's because you already have a theme installed.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dorrellkc View Post
    I just figured it out using WEBOS Quick Install

Thanks!!!!

BTW Wonderful Theme!!!!!

Christopher
    Does it remove everything? I'm scared to install any theme ppl talking about some icons won't remove.
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by Leke View Post
    Does it remove everything? I'm scared to install any theme ppl talking about some icons won't remove.
    yes removes everything i had ubuntu theme on my phone downloaded it through preware removed it downloaded my new theme i created windows 7 through preware and everthing works fine. must remove before installing a new theme. The problem people are having is that they are not removing the current theme to go back to the default palm theme, then downloading another theme
    Quote Originally Posted by jblake1030 View Post
    yes removes everything i had ubuntu theme on my phone downloaded it through preware removed it downloaded my new theme i created windows 7 through preware and everthing works fine. must remove before installing a new theme. The problem people are having is that they are not removing the current theme to go back to the default palm theme, then downloading another theme
    Hopefully that won't be an issue anymore. AnOutsider made it so that if another theme is detected, it will not install a new one.
  18.    #18  
    I made updates to the ubuntu theme..... cchanged dialer to fit 1.2.1 updates...changed background and wifi icon
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Can we get the old one back I kinda liked that better?
  20.    #20  
    Here is the background for the old one....
    Attached Images Attached Images
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast