1.    #1  
    This is an odd one for sure. I used Web0s Quick Install for the first two (spiderman and yoda), and then Preware for the second two (Socom and Blue). Spiderman went fine, but when I removed it, part of Spidey was left with me. Then Yoda and so on and so on.

Now I have spideryodasocablue theme even after I remove themes. On top of that, my contacts icon is gone. Neat. Will be running WebOs doctor after I back up my phone as I am not sure what the heck I did.

Call this a PSA, if you will, but any of you have any thoughts on what happened, please let me know.
  2. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I'm guessing each theme overwrites the icons that it includes. I'm also guessing that every theme does not include every icon. So if your first theme changed the Contacts icon - for example - but then the second theme doesn't change it, then you're still going to have the Contacts icon from the first theme.

xtn
    I had something relatively similar happen. This is what I did, and it worked for me, I don't know if it will for you, but here goes.

Install the a new theme through preware, doesn't matter which (I used the Xbox 360 theme). After that, UNINSTALL the XBOX 360 theme FROM PREWARE. Once I had done that, I was back to normal. Hope this helps. :-/
    Wake up, Mr. Freeman, wake up and... smell the ashes.

My theme: Minimalist+

$5 app icons for webOS developers!
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    I'm guessing each theme overwrites the icons that it includes. I'm also guessing that every theme does not include every icon. So if your first theme changed the Contacts icon - for example - but then the second theme doesn't change it, then you're still going to have the Contacts icon from the first theme.

xtn
    That is it. Just verified. You are a genius. As for the issue of combining multiple themes, all I needed to do was revert after each change and it would work. Otherwise, you get super themes with Spider Yoda and his magical blue flame.
    Last edited by pogeypre; 09/22/2009 at 01:57 PM.