1.    #1  
    Hi All I have knowledge and the software needed to create themes, but I was wondering if we could get a "sticky" thread on what the specifics are, like file types, sizes, etc, for each item ... pretty please and thank you

I really have searched multiple threads and cant seem to find that one little bit of info!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it
    Here is a good guide to get started

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-t...mebuilder.html

As for file types and sizes, I would suggest looking at one of the zip files for existing themes and you can get a pretty good idea.

Most of the images are png, the only one that can take a jpg is the main screen wallpaper.

You need to also know the location of where the files go, so IF you can see where they go, you should be able to save the existing ones to get a size template

Good Luck

I've begun to document each image for theming. It'll be a long process, but should help folks get started: Popular images, sizes, locations - PreThemer Community
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
  4.    #4  
    Thanks dianehelen, ive been there for the themebuilder, and have it, but it only creates the zip file, it doesnt "make" themes

I had posted this before seeing it was being requested over in your forum too, prethemer - Thanks!
    smiles for your day ~ pixielee
    In a love/hate relationship w/my PalmPre(s) 6/6/09 3/22/10 4/12/10 and 5/5/10 (ops yes I lost one!)

Its Life - Live it, Love it, PLAY in it