Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    i used webos to delete the themes cause preware couldnt find them
    well did that work using webos QI ??
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    @@gjlowe

did you try this link in this post where it says default theme ??
    yeah i did, ill try installing it again
  3.    #23  
    well did that work using webos QI ??
    ughh so i got the green letters off but now there is parts of the modern warfare theme installled for some reason and that theme is not even installed
    did you install the ps3 like i said then use webos to install default theme
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I tried taking Shadavis08's advice as well, but Preware no longer lets me install ANY theme...
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe View Post
    I tried taking Shadavis08's advice as well, but Preware no longer lets me install ANY theme...
    did you go into list of installed apps. on preware and uninstall any themes from there first?
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    did you go into list of installed apps. on preware and uninstall any themes from there first?
    Yes...I rebooted and Preware will now let me install the PS3 theme. However, even if I get a theme on there, the big problem I have is when I first get back up, the attached picture is what I see. I saw this after removing all themes and reinstalling the default theme.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  8.    #28  
    ok so my phone keeps going on and off line idk whats going on
    i restarted my phone , and another thing i had the battery% tweak and i dont see it anymore i wonder why its showing parts of a theme thats not even installed in the pre
    some themes change the battery symbol thats why, you will have to go uninstall that and redo it later. now lets try one more thing hook ur pre up to computer and push just charge then open webos quickinstaller then go to tools then themer ,if the revert to default(button) is grayed out install any theme and then go back into it and hit the revert to default ok.... did you get all that ha ha
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Looks to me like themes may interact poorly with some other patches...
  11.    #31  
    ugghhhh idk what happen look at the pic
    Attached Images Attached Images
    the problem is that some themes change alot more things inside the phone than someother themes do ,then the default theme dose not change all the same things back . until they realize this this is what happens ,sorry but this is the last thing i know to do!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    thats the original default pic dont worry just check that everything else is right ....lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    no they just try to change everthing in the phone when there is no need to change so much stuff then the default does not catch everything back the right way , it will be fixed soon enough, if you use webos QI to revert to default you should be ok!
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
  15.    #35  
    thats the original default pic dont worry just check that everything else is right ....lol
    do u see the white line all the way in the top? thats the only thing thats wrong right now idk how to remove it
    ok ok all is just right that there because of the battery tweak alll you have to do now is uninstall that tweak and then reinstall it ok??!! then hit the thank you button once or twice ha haha ... so go try that and let me know everything is good
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Yes...I rebooted and Preware will now let me install the PS3 theme. However, even if I get a theme on there, the big problem I have is when I first get back up, the attached picture is what I see. I saw this after removing all themes and reinstalling the default theme.
  18.    #38  
    ok ok all is just right that there because of the battery tweak alll you have to do now is uninstall that tweak and then reinstall it ok??!! then hit the thank you button once or twice ha haha ... so go try that and let me know everything is good
    ill make sure to thank 5694875 times loll but the white square didnt go away idk why
    from reading through the posts, it looks like the OP installed using preware and then tried to uninstall using WOQI. You should uninstall the same way you installed. Installed themes don't show in the main list by default and show up under "Installed Packages". You should always uninstall from there.

the problem is that some themes change alot more things inside the phone than someother themes do ,then the default theme dose not change all the same things back . until they realize this this is what happens ,sorry but this is the last thing i know to do!
    Again, if you're installing from preware, uninstalling the theme in the same manner should invoke the removal script which will revert all images that that particular theme changes.

Some themes from the prethemer feed can now modify CSS files, but again, those modifications are erased on proper uninstall because the original CSS file is backed up and then put back in place.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    ill make sure to thank 5694875 times loll but the white square didnt go away idk why
    hey just uninstall that tweak and reinstall it a few times and make sure you do a reboot yourself after each time it will fix it . sometimes it does that it did it to me too.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast