Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    ok so i go through all the steps to load a theme but when i hit se theme it goes on for a very long time i mean i let it sit for a half hour. I finally gave up after a few tries. It lets me set it back to default and the phone automatically resets but i cant get a theme to load any help?
    I did a search and couldnt find any thing.
    Hey BAM, which method are you using? WOQI with a zip file, WOQI with an ipk file or preware?
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    I corrected your thread title to match your subject. "Problems need help?" did not tell what help you needed.

- Craig
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Hey BAM, which method are you using? WOQI with a zip file, WOQI with an ipk file or preware?
    i tried WOQI with a zip, i got it to work using preware though, is there something i am doing wrong from WOQI thanks
    From PreThemer, download the ipk instead of the zip. The zips have not been updated to include the theme.xml file
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    i need someone to help me put the them on my phone