My theme is not here in the gallery only on prethemer

VER 2.2.5

Please make sure to uninstall any theme before installing

Theme found HERE
    Sounds found HERE
    *Update notes* HERE

Let me know what you think.
    Suggestions are welcome!
    Last edited by halfplaidhalfnot; 10/13/2009 at 12:37 AM.
    As I mentioned on the prethemer page, I am loving this theme. The blood detail is what sold me, as well as the icons that were used.
  3.    #3  
    Glad you like it. This was my second theme.. but now my only theme after deleting the other (fallout 3 theme). This compared to that was a complete change. Overall took me about 12 hrs. Most of my time went to browsing through all the images picking which ones to change.
    I don't know if this was on the old version, but I now noticed a background image when I open the web browser. It doesn't bother me too much. I'm more curious as to whether or not it was there before?
  5.    #5  
    its been there since the initial release. I completely forgot what I had used. Nor did I ever go into the browser after I had installed it myself. I changed the background from the blue original to a darker green to match. looks better to me.
    Gotta say I love this theme! Good job, I love the blood splatter and all the color layouts etc. I love the load screen as well. Definitely my favorite theme so far well done!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Loved your theme, but i'm having a slight problme with your theme. If i install other themes your blood splat feature is still there. Also getting an error when trying to use "Themer" option in QuickInstall to set back to default. Anyone else having these problems?
    I love how detailed you made this theme. Everything that could be changed was changed and you do a fantastic job. I don't know how to rate stuff on Prethemer. If I haven't commented on your theme yet I will. You deserve like 6 stars for how thorough you were. I hope you do more themes in the future.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    managed to set my theme back to default, but your blood splat feature wont come off. any advice?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cujoe View Post
    managed to set my theme back to default, but your blood splat feature wont come off. any advice?
    the same thing happened to me with the original blue theme.
    My fix was to download the original .ipk and install through quick install.
    com.prethemer.themes.default_1.1.0_all(2).ipk

Let me know if that works for you.

also are you making sure to uninstall before installing another theme?
    Last edited by halfplaidhalfnot; 09/21/2009 at 01:57 PM.
    I don't see the same issue people are having. I installed this theme last night and just uninstalled to test it and everything seems to be back to stock images and icons.

I always make sure to only have 1 theme installed at a time.

When I first tried installing this theme I had some kinda timeout issues but not the fault of the theme creator, was preware.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    yup that did the trick, and no, i installed a theme right ontop of another one. i think thats what got this whole nightmare rolling.. Thx for your help..SERIOUSLY.
  13.    #13  
    yup that did the trick, and no, i installed a theme right ontop of another one. i think thats what got this whole nightmare rolling.. Thx for your help..SERIOUSLY.
    Yeah make sure you uninstall a theme before adding a new one. Glad that worked for you though
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by halfplaidhalfnot View Post
    Yeah make sure you uninstall a theme before adding a new one. Glad that worked for you though
    haha, dammit, memo and tasks is still left 4 dead style. i over looked it .. but im just glad its pretty much back to normal.
  15.    #15  
    haha, dammit, memo and tasks is still left 4 dead style. i over looked it .. but im just glad its pretty much back to normal.
    Well like I said I had to install the default .ipk through quick install.
    Then I installed the theme I wanted, I can then uninstall the theme and install a new one. I haven't found any images staying in the phone from my theme or any others I've installed.
    Just wanted to mention that I'm using this theme, and aside from the cool blood splatters and lock screen (blood on slide), I like that you did the notification icons too. When I get mail or a message and the icons flow so well with the rest of the screen it's great.

kudos dude
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnOutsider View Post
    Just wanted to mention that I'm using this theme, and aside from the cool blood splatters and lock screen (blood on slide), I like that you did the notification icons too. When I get mail or a message and the icons flow so well with the rest of the screen it's great.

kudos dude
    Yeah it's awesome finding new little things that are in there. Maybe a color scheme here, different icon there. Loving this theme! Now to just maybe find some L4D ringtones or notification sounds to go with it. :P
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon1983 View Post
    Yeah it's awesome finding new little things that are in there. Maybe a color scheme here, different icon there. Loving this theme! Now to just maybe find some L4D ringtones or notification sounds to go with it. :P
    I've personally added those little touches to my phone.
    If you would like I would make them for you and email them to you?
    Just name anything from the game you want and I'll get it.
    of course I wouldnt be able to upload them into your phone for you
    I've personally added those little touches to my phone.
    If you would like I would make them for you and email them to you?
    Just name anything from the game you want and I'll get it.
    of course I wouldnt be able to upload them into your phone for you
    Man that would be awesome! I would say surprise me. Maybe a Smoker attacking for sms notification or some voice clips from the humans. I do need a sound byte of a Hunter's scream if you have that

Btw, just opened my memo app this morning...love the blood splattered on it! So much attention to this theme I love it!
    Yeah no problem. Currently at work but I'll work on it tonite. Should be uploaded by the end of the day. I'll try to get as many as I can done plus I can always add more.
    Awesome thanks! Let me know if you have a paypal account. I don't have much to throw at ya but suppose anything is better than nothing. Maybe get some others to donate because frankly so far this to me is the best theme not just because of content but detail you put in to it. Again awesome work!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast