Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by Landon1983 View Post
    Awesome thanks! Let me know if you have a paypal account. I don't have much to throw at ya but suppose anything is better than nothing. Maybe get some others to donate because frankly so far this to me is the best theme not just because of content but detail you put in to it. Again awesome work!
    Ok Just got home. Will begin on some sounds for you guys shortly.
    Can you let me know in more detail what you would like? I can get any sound so don't worry about that. As for the PayPal account... I do have one, have only ever used it once.. I'm so clueless as to how it works. I did however add a donation button to my prethemer profile when I created the theme. loljedijoe's Profile @ PreThemer

Oblivious as to how to get one on here. (prethemer just asked for my email and did all the rest)
    A few ideas I was thinking like I said the Hunter's scream, I need that anyways. Then maybe the Smoker sound...the bleahhh attack sound you know. Maybe some human clips, just anything funny I would guess.
  3.    #23  
    Ok here is what I'll work on.
    -Witch Crying (ringtone)DONE
    -Tank Theme (ringtone)DONE
    -Hunter Pounce scream (sms)DONE
    -Smoker Cough (sms)DONE
    - Random Human Voices

Ver. 2.1
    now available
    Last edited by halfplaidhalfnot; 09/24/2009 at 04:19 PM.
    Hawt! Yeah I saw 2.1 and it actually took me a bit to get it installed through Preware. It didn't recognize that I already had it to update it so I had to go in and uninstall and reinstall the new one which took a couple of times. Seemed like Preware kind of stalled out a couple of times. You gonna post the sounds or...?
    updating now!
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Nevermind saw the sound files, thanks!
  7.    #27  
    Added new previews and now have a link to more sounds.
    If you want more let me know and be sure to pay a visit to prethemer.com to see my other theme(s)
    dude... this is the first and only theme i have installed on my pre and I have to say, this is AMAZING!

so much detail... kudos man!

I installed this theme and some tweaks at the same time and i'm noticing some significant battery drain. Not sure what the cause is and i'm trying to pin it down. Can you think of any reason why this theme pack would cause a battery drain?
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by trinidon2k View Post
    dude... this is the first and only theme i have installed on my pre and I have to say, this is AMAZING!

so much detail... kudos man!

I installed this theme and some tweaks at the same time and i'm noticing some significant battery drain. Not sure what the cause is and i'm trying to pin it down. Can you think of any reason why this theme pack would cause a battery drain?
    Thanks, this theme took alot of work.
    As far as the battery life I haven't noticed a difference at all with mine, I've also installed some tweaks so not really sure what could be the cause, There are many things that could incorporate to the loss of your battery, But you could always uninstall the theme and see what happens for a day to see if the theme is the actual cause.
    i did the update through preware... when i removed the theme, it removed my "show battery and %" patch. When I reinstalled the updated theme, the patch was still gone.

I'll figure out how to get it back on... It won't let me remove and reinstall through preware. Maybe it has something to do with the color changes? I'll figure it out... but just posting this as an FYI.

Good updates... by the way
  11.    #31  
    I just updated and I have the same patches installed and it didn't remove mine. So I'm not entirely sure. Thanks for the heads up.
    I just ran the emergency patch recovery and reinstalled the patch and it came back
  13.    #33  
    that's good. =] well I've got a couple things I'm fixing from the last update so hopefully when you update, if you do, you won't have to repeat that again.
  14.    #34  
    Bumped for update!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12